I wrote this addon originally for personal use as I found rouges to be the bane of my PVP experience. It simply detects any stealth or cloaking spells and notifies you when someone uses them near you. The detection range is as large as the range for the combat log. I hope you like my little addon and it serves you well. If you have any problems with it, if it breaks with a new patch or just to let me know what you think, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A special thanks to all my guild mates of Acta Sanctorum (Darkmoon Faire) who helped me test this addon, especially the rogues and druids.
Updated for 5.0.
Fixed green background bug caused by Mists of Pandaria release.
Refined user interface (thinner frame borders).
A few spelling errors in the code.
Updated for patch 4.2. The 4.2 patch changed the combat log slightly causing Roguedar to fail to
function correctly. However, as it did not return any errors, I didn't notice this fault until
Updated for Patch 4.1.
Added hunter Camouflage detection.
Rank messages now correctly removed.
Updated for Cataclysm.
Removed ranks from messages.
Cleaned up code for release.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads