This add on is now updated for 5.4! So please stay tuned and subscribe for updates!
About Say My Name
Formally created by Vux of Dragonblight-[US] & CKlausi of Biny of Anetheron-[EU], the project has now been taken on by Bubblesz of Echo Isles-[US]. Say My Name is a very simple addon that will alert you by playing the Auction House "bell" sound and relaying the message to the middle of your screen when:
- Someone says your name in *any* chat channel.
- Someone does an emote that contains your name or the word "you".
- Someone drops a Fish Feast or a Great Feast.
Besides the point of playing the auction house bell, this add on can also do:
- All messages are printed to ChatFrame7 for a "log" in case you want to view them later, for example if you were afk.
- Supports nicknames (or any other custom trigger)
- Ignore feature.
The commands are being updated to be more 'ease' of use.
As of this very moment, you can use /saymyname (or /smn) to learn more.
/saymyname add <trigger>
/saymyname remove <trigger>
/saymyname ignore <player>
/saymyname unignore <player>
- Addon now updated and working
- Sound now plays in the Master channel
- Fixed several small bugs
- 5.4 updated channels such as the Instance Channel, and Party Leader.
- Now Curse Client Compatible
- Added new Command
- Fix for 4.0.1
- small bugfix on casesensitive names
- Updated TOC for 3.1
- Added support for ignoring players!
- Now does strict name-finding! (Will not activate if there are any letters before or after your names/triggers. Example: If someone says "aVux", it gets ignored because my trigger is "Vux".)
Added support for nicknames!
Added notification for Fish Feast and Great Feast!
Initial Version (Changed mod name to SayMyName)