Creates a custom-sized grid on your screen made of black lines. The grid will cover the entire screen, allowing any movable UI elements to be arranged and aligned. Moving UI elements may require an additional, non-included addon.
/screengrid x - x should be the number of lines to be displayed. To hide completely, use /screengrid 0.
At a low number of lines (less than 16 or so), boxes may be cut off due to individual screen resolution. At a high number of lines (256+), the screen will start to become unreadable. I suggest 32-64 for larger elements, and up to 128 for fine-tuning.
Updated for 5.0.5.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,076,926 Monthly Downloads
- 537,175 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 356,227 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 328,948 Monthly Downloads
- 314,653 Monthly Downloads