Inspired by the venerable FuBar_MoneyFu, Scrooge is a complete re-implementation from scratch in the Ace3 / LibDataBroker world. It retains the most popular attributes of MoneyFu, while adding new features and polishing the interface.
- Tracks money across all your characters, showing total wealth in the tooltip.
- Option to show or hide opposing faction characters on the same realm.
- Ability to track a personal guild bank (i.e. bank alt guild) and consider its gold as a part of your wealth.
- Tracks cash flow and shows total profit/loss over several time periods.
- Option to show cash flow on a per-character, per-realm, or account-wide basis.
Important: Scrooge requires an LDB-based display addon, such as DockingStation, Bazooka, ChocolateBar, StatBlock, etc.
2012-05-15 08:22:26 -0500
Tag as 1.1 release.
- No real changes from last beta; been using it fine on 4.3 so mark it as not out of date. Tagging as 1.1 release to push out long overdue localization updates.
- Add an alternate tooltip that can be configured with different options than the primary. It can be set to show when you hold down a modifier key. Add a "simple totals" option to hide the Gained and Spent lines and only show a single Profit (or Loss) line. Work around issue with LibQTip cutting off the right side during tooltip updates.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- 1,630,925 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,515,218 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 782,770 Monthly Downloads
- 556,611 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 451,229 Monthly Downloads