A simple dot timer for ShadowPriests
Keep track of ShadowWordPain,DevouringPlague,VT,ShadowOrbs
includes VT and SWP-recast-timer:
color red == you can cast soon
green == best time to cast
to move :
Use Mouse1 to move it
updated to Gameversion 5.0.5
/st (show | hide | reset | cm | ncm)
/st (scale1 - scale6)
Tracks SWP(also on focus target)
Tracks VT (also on focus target)
Hides out of combat if wished
Priority icon where you can see which highst two spells are ready at the moment or will be rdy soon( not 100% accurate at the moment)
V5.0.9 Added icon for second highest priority spell, not working 100% like i wish but it will do the job until i find a way how to make it more accurate.
V5.0.8 Added a priority icon where you can see which cast has the highst priority at the moment /st showPrio and /st hidePrio as usual. At the moment you have to /st showAll to use this feature completly. Every spell you hide will not show up in the priority.
Hope this feature will help to see better what it's important to cast for you.
Some changes on the code to perform better, there is still a little bug with haste procs where the GCD shows up as cooldown for mindblast but thats not so bad.
Changes in 5.0.4:
- Only shows when ShadowPriest should work now
- Orbs do not overlay DP anymore ( both Icons on the same location but Orbs are hiding until DP is over)
- Addon now scans for talent chooses( if Mindbender is skilled or not)
- Added FDCL support, new icon for Surge of Darkness stacks (Mind Spike icon with stack count)
- Changed /st showBender in /st showPet ( /st hideBender in /st hidePet)
- Doesn't show GCD anymore as cooldown (MindBlast and Pet)
Changes in 5.0.3:
- Mindblast Icon with cooldown
- Shadow Word Death Icon with cooldown and if it's castable
- Mindbender support
- Vampiric Embrace Icon with Duration and Cooldown
- Focus target support so you can set an additonal target with /focus and see both dots on this target
- hide out of comabt feature /st hideOOC
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|