An absorb effect is displayed by a bar showing its remaining value and duration and several customizable text labels. Each bar is linked to a frame anchor, that defines the look and position of those bars. A frame anchor can also have filters to only watch for specific units or spells, as well as group and sort them differently.
Please note, that the actual absorb values are not calculated by this addon, but the underlying AbsorbsMonitor. Please redirect any feedback concerning the values there.
Since both addons are under heavy development (the library and ShieldFrames), if you encounter any errors, please install LibAbsorbsMonitor as a standalone library. The embedded library cannot always be updated at the same pace.
2010-10-20 09:19:13 +0000
Tagging as alpha2
- Reverted previous commit (fixed in LibAM) and further cleanups
- Round the amount values to a full integer
- 1,590,485 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,501,952 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 689,737 Monthly Downloads
- 551,893 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 453,123 Monthly Downloads