Watcher is a DPS improvement addon. Its goal is to provide useful and intelligent information in order to boost DPS.
If anybody is interested in taking over this addon, please PM the project manager. Currently, I will only maintain it for enevitable patches that break the addon, but will not be doing any major enhancements.
Some classes have native support but other requires you to add spells manually. If you would like your class to get more native spells then provide a list of spells and their behaviour and I'll attempt to implement them.
Through the use of a priority table for attacks, Watcher times cooldowns and dots to provide information on which attack should be performed next.
Attacks ready to be performed are displayed using a stack with the most prioritised attack shown on top.
Watcher no longer hides when the player enters a vehicle, as some combat is done within vehicles Fixed the scaling issue that was causing text to flicker and gradually grow over the course of a long fight Added a new option to spell configurations that allows you to ignore your current mana/rage/energy The holy power scale for Paladins has been fixed and set to a maximum of 5
For setting up the addon for the first time please see here. (Outdated, but still useful)
If you have a bug to report or have a suggestion to improve the addon, please, could you make a ticket here.
compatible with 5.4.0
- Changed duration string to display 1m instead of 60
- Embedded AceTimer
- Major work done on move into an event based system.
- Changed move up and move down to up and down to support larger fonts
- Added edit button that pops out spell settings from priority menu. Changed move up and move down to reselect the spell/filter set that you are moving.
- Changed cooldown filter slightly to allow for the cooldown of unusable spells past the previous 3 second mark.
- Fixed not being able to add 0 to the time segments after removing it.
- Fixed icon size being odd without Masque. Fixed tooltip for health. Adjusted aura refresh threshold max to 60sec. Should support monk stagger now.
- Added option to check player health instead of enemy health
- Will not show if there are no setup priorities.
- Now orders specs correctly so that the one that pops up is the spec that you are in.
- Added two new options -- MaxStackedIcons and StackHeight. Moved Timeline settings into own display settings tab. Fixed not being able to edit Timeline time segments Can now edit the maximum number of icons
- Switching talents should now properly change the priority list.
- Fixed show on enemy target. Again.
- Fix for invulnerable enemy targets not showing using Show Only If Target Exists
- Fixed turning off keybind labels. Removed MONOCHROME font effect since it crashes the game regularly. Added "Casting a spell that has a cooldown removes it from the list."
- Fixed totems. Hopefully for the last time.
- Mistype on 295 of Filters.lua Ooops
- Fixed totems.
- Hopefully fixed totem time detection.
- Added totem filter.
Changed "None" to "Usable"
- Actually fixed moving.
- Fixed moving frame.
- Renamed a bunch of things.
- Fixing for packaging
- Attempt number 2 on trying to get packager to like it.
- Fix AceLocale and AceGUI
- Fix for AceGUI and AceLocale not embedding
- First attempt at doing a packaging test.
- Removed buffTypes since using LibDispelable
- Added CheckSecondaryResource filter.
Fixed flipped >= and <= in Classification filter.
- Added LibDispel and wrote CheckTargetAura filter
- Added target casting interruptible filter
- Added license to files
- Target classification filter now working
- Fixed CheckSpellTalent
- Changed some minor things for consistency.
Updated CHANGELOG.txt to be.. better.
- Added CHANGELOG.txt
- Added LICENCE.txt
- Added .pkgmeta file to embed latest versions of libraries.
- First attempt at showing only one icon.
- Fixed usability patch to make so cooldowns and aura tracking doesn't go away when not enough resources.
- Changed tooltip for power filter.
Keybind display now working.
- Fixed priority lists retaining deleted values of spells/filter sets
- Fixed inverted aura detection.
- Priority list options appear on first load.
Changed "Default" name to "None" and made so that cannot change the filters attached to it.
Priority list GUI doesn't show the filter set "None" in the sidebar.
- Usability is ignored if ability is on cooldown.
- More work on getting frame tied into new backend.
Max refresh rate on frame is now 60fps.
- Removal (and commenting out) of all old code and starting to integrate newDB into the frame and overall usage.
Priority list is evaluated at enable time currently. This is working.
Beginning of spell filter evaluation.
New frame draw method. Hopefully it works -- untested as of now
- Changed priority frame GUI to display position in list.
- Working GUI for editing priority lists with default values. These priority lists are set up automatically to be all of the available specs of your class.
- Can now add spells based on name presuming that the character has the spell.
- Initial commit.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,672,209 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 419,833 Monthly Downloads
- 326,317 Monthly Downloads
- 257,220 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 266,264 Monthly Downloads