Note: 5.0.4 broke pet summoning. I'll update once a fix is available/known. Mounts/Titles still work fine.
ShowOff version 0.7.4.0 fixes an issue Cross-Realm Zones were causing to mounting (mounting things that weren't your favorites, or mounting ground mounts when it should do flying mounts).
- One button smart mounting (flying where possible, otherwise ground) of either a random mount or one of your favorite mounts!
- Will also eject you from a vehicle or dismount you (with option to allow dismount while in the air or not)
- You can "afk mount" to have it not prioritize flying mounts (aka, you're in Org/Stormwind and want possibly show off your Spectral Tiger mount)
- In AQ40 it will use any of your AQ mounts that you've learned
- In Vashj'ir it will use the Abyssal Seahorse if you know it (just don't be standing on the sea floor when trying to mount)
- If swimming underwater it will use aquatic mounts, but if at the surface it will use flying mounts (think Vashj'ir: underwater it'll use the Seahorse, but at the surface you can get on a flying mount)
- Summon a new, random or favorite vanity pet. (via slash command or keybind)
- Display a new, random or favorite title on your character. (via slash command or keybind)
Slash Command Usage
- mount - Smart mounting
- pet - Summons a random pet
- title - Switch to a random title
- afk - Summon a favorite mount. Doesn't prioritize flying.
- add (mount | pet | title) [spell link] - Add your current mount/pet/title as a favorite, or the linked spell (optional; only used by mount/pet)
- remove (mount | pet | title) [spell link] - Remove your current mount/pet/title as a favorite, or the linked spell (optional; only used by mount/pet)
- list (mounts | pets | titles) - View your favorites
- clear (mounts | pets | titles) - Clear your favorites
- toggle (mounts | pets | titles) - Toggles whether favorite mounts/pets/titles are preferred (currently - favorite mounts, favorite pets, favorite titles)
- safedismount - Toggles safe dismount while flying (currently - enabled)
- All interaction is done via slash commands (or a few keybinds), there are no UI elements at this time
- There is code that is locale-specific that will prevent ShowOff from being localizable. I've started working on removing the locale dependancies.
Bug fixes: 1. Fixes mounts if their order changes (Cross-Realm Zones was changing the order of mounts from being alphabetical to something else). 2. Fixed an issue where it wouldn't dismount you if you were indoors (running into a Wintergrasp Workshop while mounted, for some reason those buildings are "Indoors" but still allow mounting).
Bug fixes: 1. Fixed an issue where you couldn't mount if you didn't have 2 professions learned.
Notes: The WoW API call to summon a pet is broken with the battle pets changes they made in 5.0.4. I will update with a fix once one is available.
Bug fixes: 1. Random mounting won't include profession required mounts that your character can't use.
Bug fixes: 1. Fixed a bug when trying to mount while swimming and it wouldn't do anything.
Enhancements: 1. Aquatic mounts will be used if you're underwater (Subdued Seahorse, Riding Turtle, Sea Turtle). 2. If you're at the surface of the water you'll use ground/flying mounts (think Vashj'ir: underwater it'll use the Seahorse, but at the surface you can get on a flying mount).
Bug fixes: 1. Fixed a bug when trying to add/remove a favorite mount/pet that had a "-" in the name (Mechano-Hog, etc).
New features: 1. Favorite pets (works like favorite mounts for adding/removing/using/viewing/clearing). 2. Favorite titles (add/remove your currently set title as a favorite). 3. You can add/remove/clear/list your favorite mounts/pet/titles via slash commands, as well as toggle using favorites vs. all known items.
Bug fixes: 1. Trying to add a favorite mount via spell link where the spell link name is different from the mount name (Blue Drake vs Blue Drake Mount). 2. A message won't be sent to the chat frame every time you mount up anymore.
Known Issues: 1. Trying to add/remove a favorite mount/pet via spell linking doesn't work for mounts/pets that have a hyphen in their name (Blue Proto-Drake).
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,039,394 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 476,960 Monthly Downloads
- 332,077 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 330,308 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 303,569 Monthly Downloads