Simple UI frame that displays current percentage of over healing absorbed by wild mushrooms from rejuvenation.
-Use "/sh lock" to toggle locking/unlocking of frame for positioning on your screen.
-Use "/sh scale x" to scale the frame. (x = scale factor, 1 being default)
-Main frame should now automatically be hidden or shown based on if you're in restoration spec or not.
-Added timer that keeps track of the mushroom and has the least amount of time left before despawning.
-Added frame scaling functionality. Use the command /sh scale x (x = scale factor, eg. 1.2 - 1 being default)
Put a mushroom counter on the button that can be used to put them down. Made the percentage reset when a new mushroom is put down, making the percentage accurate for the mushroom that has the least healing absorbed.
No changes, first version. This addon is made for game version 5.2+
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,039,394 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 476,960 Monthly Downloads
- 332,077 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 330,308 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 303,569 Monthly Downloads