A simple Holy Power display that shows how many charges you have.
To move the display boxes, Alt+drag the leftmost box.
Slash command: /shp
/shp color - Opens a window to let you change color of the holy power frame.
/shp scale <number> - Sets the scale of the bar. Numbers between 0.5 and 3 are reccomended. Sample usage: /shp scale 1.5
/shp nocombat on|off - Whether the boxes should be shown outside combat or not.
/shp hidedefault on|off - Whether the blizzard default holy power frame should be hidden or not.
/shp reset - Resets the addon settings back to the default. Useful if you for example accidentally dragged the frame outside the screen.
- TOC updated for 5.2
- Now has support to hide the Blizzard default holy power frame. To hide it type /shp hidedefault on
- TOC updated for 5.1
- Now supports hiding the bar out of combat with zero combo points. This is disabled by default, to enable it, type /shp nocombat off
- TOC updated for 5.0.4
- Updated for Mists of Pandaria, the bar now displays up to 5 holy power.
- The bar no longer hides in a vehicle since you can fight from some vehicles.
- Initial release
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 999,752 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 466,028 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 340,607 Monthly Downloads
- 314,809 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 293,027 Monthly Downloads