A simple display that displays how many charges of Maelstrom Weapon you have.
As of 6.0 fulmination is no longer supported since it now stack up to 20 times. If I can figure out a new good way to display it that's not having 20 boxes then I might re-introduce it.
To move the display boxes, Alt+drag the leftmost box.
Slash command: /ssr
/ssr color - Opens a window to let you change color of the frame.
/ssr scale <number> - Sets the scale of the bar. Numbers between 0.5 and 3 are reccomended. Sample usage: /ssr scale 1.5
/ssr nocombat on|off - Whether the boxes should be shown outside combat or not.
/ssr reset - Resets the addon settings back to the default. Useful if you for example accidentally dragged the frame outside the screen.
- TOC updated for 6.1
- TOC updated for 6.0
- Support for fulmination has been removed since it now stacks up to 20. If I get a good idea of how to re-implement it I might do so.
- Bump TOC for 5.4
- Initial release
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,867,939 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,262,193 Monthly Downloads
- 1,748,601 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 1,174,711 Monthly Downloads
- 967,271 Monthly Downloads