SimpleRune is a compact, easily readable rune display for deathknights. It provides a clear visual distinction between usable and almost-usable runes. Runes with the shortest remaining cooldown are always at the top of the frame. Rune cooldowns are indicated by runes filling up with color.
Note: SimpleRune v1.0.3 is working fine as of patch 3.3.5. No new features are under development, however. Engraved has all of SimpleRune's functionality and more.
Version 1.0.3: Fixed another bug caused by changes in Blizzard's API. Everything works fine again. Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.
Version 1.0.2: Fixed a bug caused by changes in Blizzard's API. Display looks slightly different now.
Version 1.0.1: SimpleRune now hides the Blizzard default rune frame
Version 1.0: Hello world!
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,063,327 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 472,647 Monthly Downloads
- 336,477 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 326,497 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 310,169 Monthly Downloads