Sinestra Wrack Helper displays a customizable set of bars that provide an easy-to-see warning as to when Wrack needs to be dispelled off of raid members.
Each bar shows:
- The player's name
- The time that wrack has been active on them
- How much damage the next tick of wrack will do on them.
- Each bar is also colored based on the time that Wrack has been active on a unit.
Slash commands are /swh, /sinestrawh, and /sinestrawrackhelper
/swh config or /swh options to display the options.
All features of the addon can be configured to look pretty much any way you want.
- Load Time: 23ms
- Memory Usage: 83 KB
- Compatible with AddonLoader
- Text colors based on health should now properly update when a unit's health changes.
- Ticks of Wrack that are completely absorbed should now not cause ticks to be skipped.
- Estimation of next tick damage should be pretty close 98% of the time.
- Added Power Word: Shield to the list of spells that will be displayed as icons.
- Added text to display a player's current health.
- The text displaying the damage of Wrack now shows how much the NEXT tick will do.
- Texts for health and next tick damage can be colored if the next tick exceeds the player's health.
- And other minor changes.
- Removed debug prints
- Completely overhauled the config mode so that it tries to not break everything in sight when you toggle it on.
- Initial public release (STILL UNTESTED IN A RAID SETTING).
- Initial alpha release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,869,901 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,286,156 Monthly Downloads
- 1,762,312 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 1,078,256 Monthly Downloads
- 962,618 Monthly Downloads