ATTENTION: THIS ADDON IS NOT UP TO DATE ANYMORE.
(calculates ignite damage as of pre 4.1, but since this patch dot's can no longer trigger an ignite).
This addon adds details about damage lost due to ignite munching to Skada.
Values tracked/shown by the addon:
- Reference ignite damage: the damage calculated by taking 40% + mastery bonus of your fire spell crits.
- Actual ignite damage: the actual damage produced by your ignite ticks
- Munched ignite damage (booth absolute value and percentage lost): the difference between the reference damage (theoretical ignite damage, without the ignite munching bug) and the actual damage output
This addon is a Skada Mod - you need Skada to be installed on your system
Note: first version without a lot of testing, probably still buggy... feedback welcome :)
Note 2: AoE fights where you spread your dots using impact can distort the data shown by the addon since on such a scenarios there are ignite ticks (actual dmg) without a crit triggering it (ref value). I will fix it soon as I have an idea about how to differentiate between those two ingite types.
0.9.1 Ignoring spell id 11129 and 83853 crits (combustion) for ignite reference calculation
0.9 Fixed "incompatible" problem on Addon control panel
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,256,659 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 523,111 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 512,814 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 390,001 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 375,867 Monthly Downloads