Skeens RotationHelper is a package containing, the SkeenCore 'framework' for building rotation helpers, and a number of rotation/gui plugins.
Why doesn't it work?
Due to regulations by curse.com; I am no longer allowed to distribute my class plugins with the core itself, this means that you (the user) will have to download the class modules for themselves (for all the classes you need), this also applies to any GUI plugins you need.
However, for the sake of simplicity (and user service); I've created an addon package, containing what skeencore3 used to include; SkeenCore3 Package
Support can be provided; \#skeencore3 IRC channel on Freenode.
For the list of plugins which work with the core, please goto;
You should download SkeenCore, because;
- You're interested in maximizing your dps (without having to keep track of 10 buffs)
- You're interested in quickly learning how to play a new rotation.
- You're interested in focusing on avoiding damage in raids, rather than focusing on your rotation.
Why should I pick SkeenCore over all the other rotationhelpers?
Well, mainly because its minimalistic and lightweight, where other rotation helpers are typically thousands of lines of code, the SkeenCore is simply 500 well written lines of code, which makes SkeenCore less prone to bugs, less memory and cpu consuming.
So is the core only useable for dps classes?
No, even though the addon was originally developed for Rogues, it is very flexible, and adaptable, and therefore it's fully possible to create plugins for tanks and healers as well, and these do actually exist.
Bugs and Issues
Found a bug, or got an issue? - Please let me know, by sending a ticket at:
You're also welcome to ticket about any addon enhancements you can come up with.
Using the ticket system, makes it easier for me to keep track of the issues, than if you just leave a comment on the mainpage.
If you think, that the discussion of your issue / comment might drag out, please create it at;
Also do note, that issue may come up from time to time, as SkeenCore is released using a rolling release model, which means more frequent updates, however at a higher risk of issues.
2014-01-19 Emil Madsen <email@example.com>
* SkeenCore3.toc SkeenCore3GUIDisabled.lua
Added a warning to GUI Disabled
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,038,291 Monthly Downloads
- 544,031 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 323,489 Monthly Downloads
- 322,833 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 312,112 Monthly Downloads