Credits: Gearshaft (original concept)
Adds player level equivalent next to the profession skill.
The change is mostly cosmetic but it has some practical application.
For gathering professions this is the equivalent zone level where the player
is more likely to get useful materials and faster skill-ups.
It will also give a quick overview of how close to your current level
your professions are at a glance.
The relevant information is added to
- Professions Spellbook
- Tradeskill Statusbar
- Trainer Statusbar
/sl or /skilllevel
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2.0
- Fix error reported by Lexusnexus with Cata/MoP skill ranges, cause by bad copy-paste (let's pretend v1.4 never existed ok? :P)
- WoW 5.0.4+ compatibility
- Add new skillup range
- Add Archaeology frame statusbar
- .toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- full changelog @wowi
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 999,752 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 466,028 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 340,607 Monthly Downloads
- 314,809 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 293,027 Monthly Downloads