SliceAdmiral can be best described as an info-center for maximizing Rogue damage. It contains a bunch of timer bars, stat displays, and audio notifications that add up to nearly everything you need to know to properly time your Rogue's DPS cycle. It has a compact and configurable UI that features...
- Timer Bars for Slice and Dice, Rupture, Recuperate, Vendetta, Deadly Poison, Envenom and Revealing Strike
- Timer Bar sorting based on refresh priority
- Audio Reminders for refreshing and expiring abilities (SnD, Rupture, Recuperate and Vendetta)
- Stat displays for Attack Power, Crit %, and Attack Speed
- Rupture and Deadly Poison DoT damage and crit indicators
- Combo Point bar
- Energy bar
- New Options Menu interface, rebuilt from the ground up
Little to no setup needed. Just load the mod and you're ready to rock! Good for Rogues of any spec.
SliceAdmiral is a continuation of SliceCommander. Big thanks to the original authors for starting up this much needed Rogue DPS project!
The original author of SliceAdmiral, Linguine, is no longer working on this project. I want to thank him for his time and effort!
A summary of changes for each version can be found here.
- Show armor now can be toggled off.
- Corrected Anticipation dissapear when 5(5)
- Corrected click to move
- Click to move now correctly says left-click
- Better formating of Attack power above 100k
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|SliceAdmiral 1.0 BETA2||Beta||3.2.0||71||10/19/2009|
|SliceAdmiral 1.0 BETA||Beta||3.2.0||963||10/13/2009|