Allows quick creation of clean screenshots, removing names on players and the whole UI, restoring it quick after.
Four ways to use it:
1) bind a key in wow bindings
2) use comandline command "/sss"
3) execute the script "DoSmartScreenshot()" or macro "/run DoSmartScreenshot()"
4) hold shift when doing usual sreenshots (NOTE! this will take some time and will generate 2 screenshots, one with and one without UI)
bugfix, changed event handling, added commandline proc
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,039,394 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 476,960 Monthly Downloads
- 332,077 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 330,308 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 303,569 Monthly Downloads