Blizzard gave the Raid leaders, and assistants a nice tool to set the Blue, Purple, Green, Red, White Smoke Flares on the game field for 5 Minutes. Sadly the the frame is hard (not to mention if you are in a fight) to access.
This mini add-on makes a new frame for you where you can access these flares. To open the window type the command /smoker To set the flares you need to be: Raid Leader or Raid Assistant, or be in a 5 man party. This function is hidden for 5 man party's in the default Blizzard UI.
1.0 First beta release. Tested on Live and on Beta servers.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,617,628 Monthly Downloads
- 813,577 Monthly Downloads
- 467,571 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 464,825 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 316,413 Monthly Downloads