SnapShot automatically remembers what items you are wearing, and can display a history of them later, from level 1 to level 60 and beyond.
Useful for when you want to give tips to low level guildies on what you were using when you were level 30, and of course also for boasting about your progression from humble beginnings with gray items to tier 3 purples!
Once you install it, the addon will automatically take a capture of your current equipment. It will again do so if you gain a level, or once a week for level 60 characters. You can view the stored history by using the minimap button.
- Update for 5.1
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,039,394 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 476,960 Monthly Downloads
- 332,077 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 330,308 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 303,569 Monthly Downloads