Spade makes it easier to manage your farm at the Sunsong Ranch:
- Right-clicking on a Tilled Soil patch will display an OPie ring* containing all your seeds, making planting things a breeze. ALT-Right-clicking will display a ring containing all your seed bags.
- Right-clicking on Parched or Infested crops will automatically use the watering can or bug sprayer if you have those in your bags.
- ALT-Right-clicking on Growing crops will remove them from your farm if you carry a shovel in your bags.
- ALT-Right-clicking on Untilled Soil will use the Master Plow, if it is present in your bags, to till the entire row.
- Type /spade to view a list of plants growing on your characters' farms. When you log in, Spade will tell if there are plants ready for harvest.
You can change some of Spade's behaviour, or clear the current character's farm, by clicking the cogwheel icon in the title bar of the /spade window.
Get Spade today, and make your farming experience up to 42% more fun. You can also watch a video of Spade in action.
* OPie is not included with your Spade; download OPie today!
Spade is locale-independent, and will work on WoW clients of any locale. Its interface text is currently at least partially translated to English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, and Korean. You can help improve the localization, or translate Spade to additional languages.
- Compatibility update for Warlords of Draenor.
- The /spade tracker now displays an overview of your current character's farm, and a summary of all of your characters' farms on this realm.
Mousing over an icon in the realm summary will show which characters have that plant on their farm.
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization.
- You must restart World of Warcraft after you install this update. OPie integration now requires OPie Lime 9 or a more recent version.
- New interface for displaying plants growing on your farms (/spade).
- You can now change Spade bindings for OPie rings. There are five options:
- Default (prefer seeds): show seeds when you right-click on a Tilled Soil plot, and seed bags if you alt+Right-click.
- Inverted (prefer bags): show seed bags when you right-click on a Tilled Soil plot, and seeds if you alt+Right-click.
- Only seeds: show seeds when you right-click on a Tilled Soil plot.
- Only seed bags: show seed bags when you right-click on a Tilled Soil plot.
- None: do not use OPie rings for planting things.
- Spade is now configured by clicking the cogwheel icon on the /spade window. (Welcome to 2006!)
- You can now use the Master Plow by alt-right clicking on Occupied Soil.
- The "you have X plants ready to be harvested" login greeting no longer begins with a space.
- OPie's automatic slice colors are now used for most seed/bag slices.
- Marked as compatible with Patch 5.3.
- Spade will now display a ring of seed bags when you alt-right click on a Tilled Soil patch. You can also bind this ring to another binding using OPie's Bindings configuration panel (/opie bind).
- Spade will attempt to determine the number of plants you've planted when using a seed bag. For best results, use the bags out of combat.
- When you've accepted a Work Order, Spade will indicate the seeds or seed bags the quest requires you to plant.
- Minor visual fixes in the Spade tooltip and greeting.
- Spade is now equipped with a "Compatible with Patch 5.2" sticker.
- Spade now remembers Jogu's prediction for tomorrow's crop of the day (/spade).
- Harvesting a plant early (e.g. Bursting plants) will now reduce the number of planted crops if no harvestable crops of the same type are available.
- Planted Enigma Seeds now appear correctly in the tracker tooltip.
- Spade now allows you to plant Unstable Portal Shards.
- Spade now tracks what is growing on your farm (/spade).
- Localization updates.
- Spade now allows you to Alt+Right Click on Untilled Soil spots to use the Master Plow when it is in your inventory.
- Localization updates.
- Spade now indicates the seed you must plant as part of the Learn and Grow VI: Gina's Vote quest.
- Localization updates.
- The addon is now enabled at level 85 rather than 90.
- Corrected an issue that prevented seed selection during the Learn and Grow II: Tilling and Planting quest.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 932,213 Monthly Downloads
- 831,602 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 663,519 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 465,303 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 452,256 Monthly Downloads