What it does
SpellAlerter is a basic spell alert mod based off the original SpellAlert mod. See the images for the different alert types you can setup.
- Add any spell and ability you want to be alerted to
- Three filters: Enemy Spellcasts, Enemy Buffs, and Friendly Debuffs
- Additional filtering for players only (reduces spam from things such as Mirror Image)
- Each alert can have its own sound play. It's similar to making triggers in MSBT but a lot more simplified.
- Optional minimap icon
- Data broker plugin
- All options are inside the GUI. Type /sa or /spellalerter to access them.
It should work with all language clients. It is currently only localized in English and Simplified Chinese. If you'd like to help translate see the Locales.lua file.
- Fixed for 4.1
- Spells are now added through AceGUI Spell Edit box
- Updated .toc to 3.3
- Added Show Caster option
- Added NPC filtering options
- Added target is self option
- Improved performance by caching truncated names
- Added Traditional Chinese, and Korean translations
- Update toc to 30200
- Optimized getting spell icons with a cache
- Added Russian translations
- Added Simplified Chinese translations
- Localization is now done through CurseForge
- Fixed bug with Target Only option
Bug Reports and Feature Requests
Please post them in the comments.
Timothy Yen <email@example.com>
2011-06-28 16:00:53 -0400
Tagging as v2.15
- Update for 4.2
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,761,020 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 431,725 Monthly Downloads
- 324,320 Monthly Downloads
- 266,943 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 259,339 Monthly Downloads