This module addon requires SpellFlash to function.
This addon helps Holy Paladins by showing the appropriate heal/buff/save to cast next. It also contains a smart combat sequencer for all other specs: Shockadins (PVP), Tanks (Protection), and Retribution PVP/PVE Paladins.
- If you like this addon please rate it up or make a comment below.
- If you have any issues or suggestions please submit a ticket.
Looking for a new screenshot, or a couple of screenshots of Healadin in action. Raid or PVP doesn't matter, but please limit the amount of other flashy addons in the pic so people don't get confused as to what to look at. I'm in a low bandwidth area so my raiding time is on CD till I get back to the states. Just post a comment or PM me on curseforge with a link to your picture. Thanks!
- Added Divine Protection, Divine Shield, Lay on Hands to the Retribution sequences
- Added Stoneform, Every Man for Himself, Gift of the Naaru, Warstomp, Arcane Torrent to all sequences
- Fixed Rebuke and Divine Purpose to flash again with the ID changes in 4.0.6
- Fixed some buff flashes that looked for Inquisition when the player had not learned it yet.
- Adjusted Retriubtion and Healadin sequences for better flow
- Reconfigured RET-PVP sequence for flashing Wrath and Zeal more often.
- Added code to change script sequence upon entering world (login, change zones, instance, etc.)
- Changed Divine Plea to flash at 75% instead of 60%, on all sequences except tank (still at 50% or no holy power)
- Removed libstub library as it was already loaded with spellflash core.
- Fixed a bug in Retribution PVE sequence that crashed the module.
- Edited Healadin sequence to be a bit better
- Tweaked all sequences
- Added some mob code to detect multi enemies
- Described each sequence a bit better
- Prepared for 4.0.6 pally changes (Dwarves are now the single best Tank in the game!)
- Moved some code around for optimization
- Enabled automatic configuration switch upon switching talents
- HOLY - Loads Shocker config if talented in Denounce and Blazing Light; otherwise it loads Healadin config
- PROT - Loads Tankadin, even though it doesn completely work yet... (sorry!)
- RET - Loads Retribution PVE in PVE instances; otherwise loads Retribution PVP
- Added BIG icon flash in Shocker for Hammer of Justice to be used as interrupt
- Corrected Repentance to only flash for its supported unit races
- Corrected Blessing flashes... again.
- Fixed Word of Glory
- Tweaked Retribution sequence
- Added Tanking sequence but still need to tweak it
- Changed to release version just like I said I would... =)
- Updated to newest version of Spellflash
- Added flashes for Rebuke, Hammer of Justice, Repentance and Turn Evil
- Added BIG icon flash in Retribution PVP for Rebuke, Hammer of Justice and Repentance to be used for interrupts
- Added BIG icon flash in Retribution PVE for Rebuke, Hammer of Justice to be used for interrupts and Repentance to be used prior to combat while in a group (CC)
- Fixed flash on Hand of Salvation to not flash when pvping with a player
- Changed flashes to not flash attack-abilities while in an instance and not in combat.
- Modified Aggro check
- Adjusted Holy Light flashes to increase as health gets lower
- Various other bug fixes
- Created new code for local health checking.
- Optimized code for group check.
- Adjusted Shocking sequence.
- Adjusted Retribution sequences.
- Added Holy DPS (AKA "Shocker"; "Shockadin"; "Shocking") sequence.
- Fixed SpellID typo on Holy Shock. Was checking for Parabolic Fireball-29473 instead of 20473.
- Fix aggro-mitigation flashes while not tanking and in a group. They were flashing all the time while in combat.
- Adjusted Aura flashes. It should be working correctly now. Auras will flash [slightly smaller than before] if you do not have a valuable aura on or it is already provided by another paladin.
- Adjusted Blessing flashes. Blessings will not flash for unbuffed units outside of your group or if, unfortunately, another's aura or buff OVERWRITES it. (BLIZZ!!! *shakes fist*)
- Added flash for Holy Light during Crusader Proc
- Added Ardent Defender, Hammer of the Righteous, Shield of the Righteous, Avenger's Shield, Divine Guardian. Yup I'm sarting to work on Tanking! YAY!
- Improved Boss HP watch and debuff watching routine
- Improved Aura check routine
- Included low health check on "I'm not a tank" routine
- Reduced the range on Holy Wrath, Consecration and Divine Storm flashes
- Changed BIGicon flash to not show while mounted (could change to only flying...)
- Fixed Retribution crashing bug when trying to flash Avenging Wrath while not talented in Zealotry
- Fixed Healadin bug when trying to flash Hammer of Wrath and Exorcism and not in a group
- Fixed annoying BIGicon flash when UI didnt register combat fast enough
- Optimized BIGicon flash routine to use a little less memory
- Optimized buff watching functions as well
- Adjusted Healadin sequence to flash Holy Radiance and Light of Dawn more
- Optimized Healadin sequence some more
- Rearranged both retribution sequences to flash Templar's Verdict and Zealotry at the same time.
- Added Holy Wrath in DPS sequence. (didn't notice it dmgs everything till today! =/ ). It will now flash before Consecration and will change color if Undead/Demons are present, and Dragonkin/Elementals if glyphed.
- Optimized BIG icon flash to show or hide when appropriate
- Fixed minor bugs that crashed Spellflash: Healadin
- Optimized Retribution sequences for better flow
- Optimized Holy sequences for better flow
- Reconfigured large icon flash to stop showing if no more flashes available
- Adjusted Light of Dawn to flash along with Word of Glory as Holy Power increases
- Reduces Holy Light flash and increased Divine Light flash during Infusion of light proc
- Modified large icon flash to fade out after each spell
- Modified Retribution sequence for PVP
- Created Retribution sequence for PVE
- Modified Holy sequence
- Added a large icon flash below character
- Created Retribution sequence
- Initial Build
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,578,120 Monthly Downloads
- 1,073,354 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 688,848 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 548,392 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 466,499 Monthly Downloads