SpellRedux lets you track your debuffs, buffs and DOTs by placing them in a separate movable frame. It is basically a smarter alternative to the default blizzard buff/debuff management, where you can filter and group abilities that are important you.
This addon is still a work in progress, so check to see whether your class/spec is supported. If it isn't, I probably need your help, so feel free to open a ticket or send me a PM with the things you want to see for your class/spec.
For DOT-based classes (warlocks, priests), the defining feature of this addon is that it calculates the perfect window of opportunity when you need to re-apply the dot. It takes haste, reaction time, network lag, spell cast time, etc to come up with this time and lets you know. In tests, re-applying the DOT at the right time can significantly increase your overall DPS.
- Monitors player (self) buffs and target debuffs (applied by player).
- It calculates a window of opportunity when it is best to re-cast the damage-over-time effect so that you do not lose any DPS.
- Comes with a manager which lets you customize what buffs/debuffs you want to display in your panels.
- Automatically switches tracked DOTs when you switch spec (especially useful for warlocks)
- Displays buff/debuffs in a "smart" color-theme (see pictures).
- Very small memory footprint (around 90K)
- All Warlock Specs (Destruction, Affliction, Demonology)
- Shadow Priest
- Arms Warrior
- Feral Druid (Thanks Skati)
- All Rogue Specs (Assassination, Combat, Subtlety)
For more information see Default Profiles.
If you are using the addon for a spec other than the defaults and you would like to contribute your spec so it's included in the next version, please PM me.
- To take advantage of the window of opportunity, you'll need to know how often your DOT ticks. This information can be found on wowhead.com under the spell's page. The default values for most lock spells are already added to the default template.
To add or remove buffs/debuffs, go to Interface Options -> AddOns -> SpellRedux.
For more advanced options, such as resetting to default settings or moving the frames, please use /spred
- Add localization
- Add support for HOTs
- Add support to monitor all debuffs and buffs (player and target)
- Add more profiles
Bug reports, suggestions for new features and improvements. Create a ticket on wow.curseforge.com
- Various fixes and optimizations - Added a Feral DPS profile (Thanks Skati) - Added Rogue Assassination, Combat and Subtlety profiles - Added Warlock Demonology profile - New feature: multiple abilities per slot are now possible. - Updated Shadow Priest profile to consolidate abilities - Added Bane of Agony to Affliction profile (same slot as Bane of Doom)
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,598,365 Monthly Downloads
- 721,091 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 469,773 Monthly Downloads
- 456,915 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 306,343 Monthly Downloads