Stealth Alerter detects if someone near you uses a stealth ability. I originally wrote this AddOn because a very annoying Rogue named Ýes hangs out in Wintergrasp on the Shu'halo server where people are fishing. I've also found it useful in raids, battlegrounds and arenas. The following actions are detected: Invisibility (Mage), Invisibility Potion, Lesser Invisibility Potion, Prowl (Druid), Shadowmeld (Night Elf), Stealth (Rogue), Vanish (Rogue) and Camouflage (Hunter). "/sal on" enables Stealth Alerter and "/sal off" disables it. "/sal" while enabled lists all options and settings.
Version 0.99.13 2011/12/03
- TOC bump and update for 4.3.0.
Version 0.99.12 2011/06/30
- TOC bump and update for 4.2.0.
Version 0.99.11 2011/05/07
- TOC bump and update for 4.1.0a.
- Removed Rogue Stealth movement penalty description, since it was removed.
- Fixed a typo.
- Looked into adding Rogue Smoke Bomb casts, but it looks to be impossible because the cast doesn't show up in the combat log.
Version 0.99.10 2010/12/17
- Now works with 4.0.3a.
- Added Goblin and Worgen races.
- Added Hunter Camouflage cast.
- Added more nil race pointer checks to prevent crashes and Lua errors. It's unclear to me how race would ever be nil, but apparently it is sometimes.
Version 0.99.9 2010/10/23
- Added a "nofriendly" option to hide friendly actions and only show enemy actions.
- Added a "terse" option that hides the race and duration in messages.
- Updated Rogue 4.0.1 ability levels.
- Looked into adding player level, it looks impossible due to limitations in the Blizzard APIs and the way I wanted to do it.
- TOC bump for 4.0.1.
Version 0.99.8 2010/05/27
- Added player race to messages so that they now read "Player (race) ...".
Version 0.99.7 2009/12/09
- Updated for Prowl and Stealth rank changes in 3.3.
Version 0.99.6 2009/12/05
- Added the duration for Invisibility (20 seconds) in the message.
- TOC bump for 3.3.
Version 0.99.5 2009/10/30
- Fixed a typo that would cause an Lua error for Horde characters.
Version 0.99.4 2009/10/28
- Added color coding to the messages to make it more obvious who cast the ability. Casts from friendly players are printed in blue and casts from hostile players are printed in red.
Version 0.99.3 2009/08/24
- Fixed a typo that could cause an Lua error if Stealth Alerter was disabled.
Version 0.99.2 2009/08/21
- Removed some code used for debugging that printed a message when Hunters cast Misdirection.
Version 0.99.1 2009/08/12
- Several scoping fixes that could cause strange interactions with other AddOns.
Version 0.99.0 2009/08/12
- Initial release.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,565,156 Monthly Downloads
- 1,064,843 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 684,973 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 545,652 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 466,127 Monthly Downloads