This sound-pack addon requires the Super-Duper Sound Pack Engine to function.
This addon will add some familiar sounds to the game.
Please click on the "Like" buttons at the top right of this page.
Slash command to open the option window: /mario
If you have even five or ten dollars to spare, it would mean an awful lot to me and my daughter.
Use this button to send donations of $12 or more:
Use this micro payment button to send donations of less than $12:
Donations are not required to download and use this addon, but they are very much appreciated.
- Makes a sound when jumping. Uses alternate jumping sounds for Gnomes and Elves.
- Makes a sound when swimming and also plays swimming music.
- Makes stomp sound when you kill a target.
- Makes coin sound when you receive XP, honor or gain reputation.
- Makes a Yoshi sound when mounting.
- Makes a Warp Pipe sound when entering or leaving a PVE instance.
- Makes a power up sound when you get a buff for the first time.
- Makes a power down sound when you get a debuff for the first time.
- Makes a fireball spit sound when you do direct spell damage.
- Makes a tail swing sound when you do melee swing damage.
- Makes a kick sound when you do range auto shoot damage.
- Plays player died music when you die.
- Plays game over music when your group wipes.
- Makes 1-UP sound and plays game won music when you gain a level.
- Plays star music when you gain a full damage immunity shield buff.
- Makes a Running out of Time sound and starts playing fast Overworld music, when a Boss is at 25% health or less.
- Plays level cleared music when a Boss dies.
- Plays Overworld music outside of a PVE instance and not in combat.
- Plays Hammer Brothers music when you get into combat outside of a PVE instance.
- Plays Underworld music when inside of a PVE instance and not in combat.
- Plays Bowser's Castle music when you get into combat inside of a PVE instance.
- Plays the Coin Heaven music when flying and not in combat.
- Plays Mario Kart music when in a Vehicle and not in combat.
- Makes pause game sound when you use the escape key to open up the game menu.
- Plays assorted music when resting.
- Plays different music when mounted.
- Plays victory or defeat music when you leave an ended battleground.
- Plays victory music after you have left an arena match that you have won.
- Plays begin stage sound when entering a PVP instance.
- Makes a different 1-Up sound when you gain a skill point.
- Plays music when an Achievement is earned.
- Plays a max power sound when at max combo points or rage.
- Plays a transformation sound when shifting into a form.
- Bumped the toc file interface number to 50200.
- Bumped the toc file interface number to 50100.
- Added a targeted_boss_low_health_percent flag.
- Bumped TOC to 50001.
- Bumped TOC to 40300.
- Replaced the Register_SuperDuperSoundPackEngine_SoundPack function with the SuperDuperSoundPackEngine.Register function.
- Updated the formatting of this sound-pack to be more like the template sound-pack.
- Added a missing targeted_boss_reached_low_health_play_time variable.
- Repaired toc file.
- Bumped TOC to 40200.
- Added a full_combo_points_or_rage_repeat_time variable that may be configured in created sound packs.
- Added Version argument to the Register_SuperDuperSoundPackEngine_SoundPack function.
- Converted this addon into a sound pack that requires the "Super-Duper Sound Pack Engine" addon.
- Compensated for the additional parameter added to the COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED event for the game client version 4.1.
- Bumped TOC to 40100.
- Set the time between the swimming sound effect back to the way it was.
- Cleaned up the code to improve performance.
- Changed the gnome jumping sound.
- Increased the time between the swimming sound effect by a tenth of a second.
- Added an option to disable the coin sound from playing for XP, honor or rep.
- When selecting music to play when more than one option exists, will now never choose the last song that was played.
- Added a Yoshi dismount sound when dismounting.
- Will now also play the transformation sound for the Warlock's Metamorphosis and the Shaman's Ghost Wolf forms.
- Removed full power sound for finishing moves. Will now play full power sound at max rage as well as max combo points.
- No longer using key press hooks to detect movement when swimming.
- This should allow for all movement when swimming to be detected.
- Updated to the 3.2 version of the BigLibTimer library.
- Updated to the 3.0 version of the BigLibTimer library.
- Increased the amount of health left that a boss requires before playing the fast Overworld music to 25 percent.
- Music will no longer reset on zone change.
- Music will now reset every 5 minutes if more than one music file is available.
- Music will now reset if sound settings are changed that disable the currently playing music.
- Added German translations thanks to Freydis88.
- Removed one of the versions of coin heaven music when flying.
- Updated to use the BigLibTimer library.
- Bumped the toc file interface number to 40000.
- Updated the timer functions to remove a bug that would mistakenly overlap a function call.
- Will no longer reset music when passing through zones if you are mounted, swimming, flying, on a taxi or in a vehicle.
- Updated timer functions.
- The timer functions will now allow repeating even without a function.
- The SetTimer function will now run a function immediately if the timer is set to start after 0 or no seconds.
- Updated timer functions to be more precise.
- Updated sound files for compatibility with Cataclysm.
- Replaced the getglobal function with the _G table.
- Because of UTF-8 encoding, unicode escape sequences are not required.
- Replaced all unicode escape sequences with unicode characters.
- Tutorials for unicode escape sequences have been removed from the localization files.
- Updated localization functionality.
- Updated configuration functionality.
- Updated localization functionality.
- Updated timer code to allow function arguments.
- Completely reformatted localization functionality.
- Small update to the options frame.
- Updated the toc file number for compatibility.
- Will now play the Win Game music every level gained instead of just every tenth level.
- Will now make the coin sound when you gain reputation with a faction.
- Will now restart music every time you move to another zone.
- Will now only play a sound when an enemy player dies if they had been your last target that you affected in some way.
- Added more range checks for the finishing move full power sound.
- Added additional check to see if target is a boss.
- Will now play flying music when on a flight path.
- Updated toc file.
- Added the option to disable the music and sounds separately.
- Reduced the volume on the druid transform shape sound and the power up sound on buff.
- Will no longer play a buff sound within a second after playing the druid transform shape sound.
- Will no longer make the power up or power down sounds more then once per second.
- Lowered the volume of the power up sound a little.
- Will now restart the music if music is enabled in the game client's sound options.
- Will now play victory music after you have left an arena match that you have won.
- Removed one of the randomly selected songs that plays when resting in a major city or inn, because it was too repetitive.
- Now makes a different 1-Up sound when you gain a skill point.
- Now plays music when an Achievement is earned.
- Now plays a max power sound when a finishing move is ready or you have reached 5 combo points.
- This max power sound may be disabled in the options menu.
- Now makes a tail swing sound when you do melee swing damage.
- Now makes a kick sound when you do range auto shoot damage.
- Now plays victory or defeat music when you leave an ended battleground.
- Now plays begin stage sound when entering a PVP instance.
- Edited and removed some of the randomly selected music that plays when resting in a major city or inn.
- Replaced the Super Mario Brothers 3 Power Down Sound with the Super Mario World Power Down Sound, because it sounded too much like the Warp Pipe Sound.
- Removed "Yoshi Island" music because it was too repetitive.
- Fixed some rare sound crossovers.
- Replaced the music that plays when mounted.
- Added "Star Road" and "Yoshi Island" music to the list of randomly selected music to play when resting in a major city or inn.
- Attempted to fix small bug that may cause music to stop playing early.
- Added separate jump sound and music for when you are mounted.
- The mounted music will only replace the Overworld music when mounted.
- Will now play different music when inside major cities or an inn when resting.
- Increased the volume level on some of the music files a little.
- Cleaned up the timer code some and fixed another rare sound crossover.
- To prevent sound crossovers, will not play the killed player that gives honor sound if the music will be stopped for more then 3 seconds to play another sound.
- Fixed possible bug with boss kill victory sound.
- To prevent sound crossovers, will not play the player died sound if the music will be stopped for more then 3 seconds to play another sound.
- Decreased the volume level a little on some of the music files.
- Updated a few detections and fixed a few rare sound crossovers.
- To prevent kill sound crossovers, will no longer allow other players to be detected as a boss if checking is disabled.
- Now uses a silent music file instead of stopping the music to play specific sound files.
- Will now play the Coin Heaven music when flying and not in combat.
- Will now play Mario Kart music when in a Vehicle and not in combat.
- When jumping with a Night Elf or a Blood Elf, will now do a spin jump sound randomly a third of the time if not mounted.
- When jumping with a Gnome, will now use the normal jump sound when mounted.
- Fixed the enter\leave instance, mounting and swimming sounds that had been broken in the 1.09 version.
- Added an options menu that will open with slash command:
- You may still disable and enable sound with this slash command:
- /mario sound
- Should now properly make the transform sound when a druid shifts into a form.
- Fixed a few rare sound crossover bugs, such as leveling or wiping your group just after killing a boss.
- Fixed a few bugs with the group wipe sound function.
- Added message sound when a slash command is used.
- Fixed a few bugs with the boss victory sound function.
- Increased the volume level on some of the music files.
- Will now play the Hammer Brothers Music when in combat outside of a PVE instance.
- Fixed a few bugs with the boss victory sound function.
- Added slash command to disable boss and group checking (for testing purposes), to allow for boss kill and group wipe sounds without needing a group or a boss to kill:
- /mariowow checks
- Added traditional running out of time music to the music selection for when a boss is at 20% health or less.
- Fixed a few bugs with the music selection function.
- Attempted to clean up the code and normalize some of the sounds.
- Will now randomly select music to play every time you get out of combat.
- Decreased the volume a little on the power up, power down and jump sound files.
- Will now make the pause sound when you use the escape key to open up the game menu.
- Added slash commands to disable and enable sounds for the current session:
- Will now make the power down sound when you are first afflicted by a debuff instead of when you lose a buff.
- Will now play the 1-Up sound when you gain a level and the win game sound at every tenth level.
- Added many many more sounds for triggered events.
- First beta release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,129,948 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 498,005 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 335,742 Monthly Downloads
- 323,867 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 297,532 Monthly Downloads