Update: I'm currently working hard to resolve the issue of Swatch not liking dying in combat, please bear with me here.
What is Swatch?
A simple and extremely lightweight addon I wrote to track the duration of combat, without having to rely on built-in features that come with other addons.
Why should I use Swatch?
If you're looking for means to easily track the duration of combat, look no further. Swatch was intended to be simplistic, and will always be. Swatch is mainly tailored for PvE and will do the job perfectly.
Can I enable|disable Swatch, and keep its setting saved?
Yes you can. As of version 1.1.0 you will be able to save the disable|enable state of Swatch globally, eliminating the issue I saw previously where it would choose to enable/disable itself randomly.
- /swat or /swatch - Enables|Disables Swatch depending on the current setting the addon is on.
- Duel module
- Arena module
- Properly functioning Pause/Play checks during encounters. To make sure Swatch doesn't randomly pause upon dying/being ressed.
Post any questions regarding the addon, or wanted features as a comment or send me a PM.
If you like Swatch, and need an addon to hide your party frames, please take a look at my other addon Poof!.
- 1.1.0 Fixed the random enable/disable switching, now also saves the setting globally and rewritten the /swat command.
- 1.0 Initial release.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,512,848 Monthly Downloads
- 1,335,695 Monthly Downloads
- 529,317 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 439,374 Monthly Downloads
- 416,005 Monthly Downloads