Keeps track of the location of class and profession trainers, as well as the level requirements and cost of the skills they teach. Conceived as the spiritual successor to FuBar_TrainerFu.
What's done so far:
- Store information about skills when opening a trainer windows (level requirement, rank requirement, base cost and reputation). Both profession and class trainer are supported
- Store information about trainers (name, location, reputation)
- Store information about the skills known by the current character when opening the trainer and the craft windows
- Display the number of learnable skill and the cheapest cost to learn those skills on the data broker display
- Display the list of learnable skills with the cheapest cost to learn them in the data broker tooltip
- Display the Professions skills that can be learned in the next 25 skill ranks
- Display the Class skills that can be learned in the next 5 levels
- Display the unspent talent points for primary and secondary talent specs
- Display a tooltip with the details about a skill when moussing over it in the list
- Syllabus can pretty much detect everything your character know just by inspecting the spell book and by scanning the Trade Craft windows when you open it.
- Display a tooltip with trainers' information about a skill when moussing over it in the list. You need to click on the line to toggle between skill details and trainer details.
- Option to set the level and skill rank to look ahead (instead of the 4 and 10 defaults)
- Option to filter out skill that have a base cost higher then a certain amount (default is no filter)
- Option to display the cheapest or base cost for the broker (default cheapest)
- Option not to display certain professions
- Option not to display the class skills
- NPC ID are now save for the trainers
Syllabus starts with no data. You need to visit trainers in order for it to learn stuff and display the information you want.
Cheapest cost is based on the reputation of the trainers and the reputations of the character. If a skill can be learned from Storm Wind and Iron Forge and the character is friendly with Iron Forge and Honored with Storm Wind, the cost for that skill will be marked with 10% discount.
- There is no way for Syllabus to detect that a character knows how to dual wield without visiting the class trainer.
To Do list:
Find a way to deal with requirement other then the level or the skill rank (ex. Engineering Specialization) Display Trainer information (with function to point to the closest and/or cheapest trainer) Displaying unspent talent points
- Include a precompile database
Deal with the mount trainer Option Interface(BTW, I hate doing options and I suck at it) Localization (the code to allow it is not there yet) More option to control the display (show already learned, show reputation, allow to hide lines, etc.)
How can you help?
- Be patient
- Use the tracker to report bugs
- Use the tracker to request features
- At some point, help will be needed to build the database but not quite yet.
- Localization when the code for it is included
- Any advice to make the code better is welcome
- Be patient
A thread for Syllabus has been started here.
2014-02-01 09:04:00 -0500
Tagging as v1.1
- Trying to get v1.1-Beta-2 out.
- Added missing specialize engineering armors.
- TOC bump to 50400
- Added Wisdom of the Four Winds to the riding skills
- The PetID are not longer a good solution to detect if racial pets have been learned. Using the Pet Species ID instead.
- TOC bump
- TOC bump
- New implied skills for ring enchants and spellthread
- Tweak to Pandarian Cooking recipes filter. Added missing Golden Carp Consomme to the Pandarian recipes.
- Battle Pet filter for all the race specific Battle Pets offered by the trainers. The Battle Pet related skills are now shared between all classes just like the riding skills.
- Hack a filter for the Orange Tabby Cat so that it doesn't show if there is already a copy of it in the Pet Journal.
- Fix fishing prof. Add implied skill learning for Embroideries and Battle Pet.
- TOC bump to 50100
- Touch without change, trying to kick the packager into action.
- Ticket #39 - Trying to fix the deformat code for the ERR_SKILL_UP_SI string so it works with the German client.
- Add an option to filter out the Pandirian cooking that can only be learned if you have access to Chin in Dawn's Blossom or Sungshin Ironpaw in Hslfhill. The option is ignored if the toon is higher then level 85.
- Taking care of an extra edge case for the ConvertData issue.
- Fix CovertData issue reported by thomasd (thanks for the report)
- The Fishing skills have change ID (or I was on drugs before). Conversion code to erase the Fishing skills with the wrong ID in the user SaveVariables file. Remove pre-Mists data conversion code.
- Bug fix.
- Hack for the Cooking Specialty professions (Way of the ...).
- Bad spell_id for Zen Master Fishing.
- Remove debugging trace
- Bug fix: spells listed in the spellbook were marked as known even if they were not known yet.
- Fix for ticket 37 - Powerheal 4000 Lens is a priest item
- Fix spellbook scanning. Fix fishing detection. The database should clear now when Syllabus detects version 5.0.4.
- TOC Bump to 50001. Detect patch 5.0.4 for database reset. Detect Mists of Pandaria for the new profession levels.
- Build 16004 has GetSpellBookItemInfo() throw an error when the id is to big instead of returning nil as it used to. A workaround was needed. Also added new implied skills for Mists. Should still work with live.
- Justicebringer 2000 Specs are only available for Paladin
- CleanCummonClassSpells() transfer from the inactive Database.lua to Syllabus.lua Monks wear Leather.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|