Tetra is a puzzle game using tetrominoes. A tetromino is a grouping of four blocks, of which there are only 7 distinct combinations. These tetrominos are thrown into the top of a 10x20 grid one at a time and fall to the bottom of the play area. The purpose of the game is to line up 10 in a row, which makes the row disappear. You get more points per row if you eliminate multiple rows at a time. You also get points for landing a tetromino. For every 10 lines you clear you go to the next level where the tetrominoes fall faster and are worth more points. Try to get as many lines and the highest score that you can.
- Classic - blocks fall down as normal
- - UP - blocks fall up
- Twist - Each line clear causes your view of the play area to be mirrored horizontally
- UP - rotates the tetromino currently in play
- DOWN - moves the piece down
- LEFT - moves the piece left
- RIGHT - moves the piece right
- A, 0 - Hard drop the piece. Automatically drop the piece down as far as it will go
- ` and . - Switches the current "next block" with the "saved block".
- ESC, R, W, /, ENTER, SPACE - pause the game and hide it
Note: Holding down a key will continue to move the tetronimo in that direction
Note: The keyboard cannot be used to play wow while the game is visible
To show the game type /tetra or click on the mini map icon
V. 1.0 - Released
V. 1.01 - Updated the graphics of the blocks
V. 1.02 -
- Updated graphics
- Added mini map button
- Added new -UP- mode 'where the blocks fall up'
- Increased the size of the close button
- The game is now hidden when you first load wow
V. 1.02.1 - Refactoring of the code
V. 1.03 - Added new mode "Twist" : Each line clear causes the play area to be mirrored left to right.
V. 1.04 -
- Decreased time for blocks to move left and right
- Decreased time for blocks to start sliding when key is held
- Added Hard Drop keys: "A" and "0"'
V. 1.10 -
- Added new "Saved Block" feature. Allows you to switch the "next block" with your current "saved block"
- To Switch these blocks use the "`" and "." keys
- Updated to work with wow 4.01.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads