This is a developer tool which allows you to browse all textures within WoW's interface.
You can shift click on a texture entry to paste the path into the chat box, and then copy it from there to insert into your code.
As of patch 4.0.1a, a total of 6233 icons can be viewed using this tool.
To open, use slash command
Texture Browser Changes | 2010 Nov 10
- Added textures from achievements and feats of strength.
- Added textures from spells using the GetSpellInfo() function.
- No longer shows duplicate textures.
- When linking a texture path into the chat edit, it will now use double blackslash, instead of just a single one.
- Added a large 128 x 128 texture preview to the right side of the frame.
Texture Browser Changes | 2010 Nov 07
- First release.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads