NOTICE: The component modules of this addon have been separated into their own projects. You can find the farm module here and the battle pets module here. The combined addon will no longer be updated. The addon is not abandoned; the separate modules will still be updated.
This mod is a collection of features that I wanted for myself. Each feature comes in its own separate plugin mod, so if you don't want it, you can disable that component from the addons menu, or delete it entirely. Included modules are listed below.
This module adds a tooltip line to wild battle pets, telling you the highest rarity version you own of that pet type, and optionally, its level. This line appears when mousing over a pet in the world, on the minimap and in battle with it.
The module also adds rarity and level information to the release pet confirmation dialog.
The options to include the pet level in the tooltips cause the level of the highest quality pet to be displayed, not the highest level pet overall. For example, if you have a level 15 rare squirrel, and a level 20 uncommon squirrel, the tooltip will say level 15.
This module adds a tool panel for your farm. The panel has buttons for every seed and every tool as well as a "grow check" button.
The seed buttons provide one-click planting in the nearest Tilled Soil.
Right clicking a tool button will drop that tool. This can be turned off in the options menu.
RIght clicking a seed button will enable right click planting mode. In this mode, double right clicking a Tilled Soil will cause the selected seed to be planted in it.
The grow check button will target any plant that needs attention before it will grow, i.e. any plant that is not a "growing" plant.
Jogu's forecast will be saved and displayed in the tool panel. Unfortunately, this feature does not work in all locales. If your locale is not supported, see the localization section below.
Bug reports and feature suggestions can be made using the ticket system here. Closed or completed tickets are filtered out by default, they can be viewed by changing the filter settings.
If you are interested in translating my mod, please send me a PM here. Currently only the farm forecast feature requrires localization to actually function, but having a translated UI would be nice as well.
- Removed out-of-date warning for WoW patch 5.3.0
- Added message about project split and to see project website. This message also applies to people reading the change log!
- Using the hearthstone to leave Sunsong Ranch will now cause the window to hide and tools to drop appropriately.
- Added option to reverse the seed bag display behavior for seed buttons.
- Seed buttons will now show quantities up to 999.
- Seed bags bought with gold are now supported.
- Buttons showing seed bags will now update their displayed count correctly.
- Seed and bag tooltips will no longer appear when toggling the shift key if the farm window is hidden.
- Removed out-of-date warning for WoW patch 5.2.0
- The forecast seed button will once again accurately show seed counts.
- The "drop tools when leaving farm" option will once again be remembered.
- The grow check button will now target tilled and untilled soil.
- This version is compatible with patch 5.2. It will register as "out of date," but if loaded, will function normally.
- Included pet items added in patch 5.2
- The tool panel will now draw itself on top of other windows when selected.
- Holding the shift key will now cause seed buttons to show the corresponding seed bag, if applicable. This requires patch 5.2.
- Having seed bags in your inventory will cause the farm panel to automatically show on Sunsong Ranch.
- Added option to hide the window when mounted.
- The tool panel will now actually stay closed after clicking the close button, until you reenter Sunsong Ranch.
- Jogu's forecasts are now detected in ptBR, ptPT, frFR, deDE, itIT, koKR, esES, esMX, ruRU and zhTW locales.
- Fixed issue where time until daily quest reset was sometimes incorrect.
- Fixed issue where daily reset config setting would set itself to 11.
- Fixed issue causing excessive memory usage in time functions.
- Added tooltip lines to pet items.
- Added tooltip lines to caged pets.
- Cleaned up the appearance of battle tooltips.
- Fixed issue causing Songbell Seeds to not cause the window to show.
- Corrected text for Green Cabbage, Juicycrunch Carrot and White Turnip predictions.
- Added a button for planting Unstable Portal Shards, and added Unstable Portal Shards to the grow check detection list.
- Added buttons for all portal shards to the window.
- Changed default value of the drop tools when leaving the farm option to off.
- Added forecast support for Jade Squash and Striped Melon to the ptBR, esMX and esES locales.
- Fixed issue where forecast couldn't identify a Jade Squash prediction.
- Added daily quest reset time setting.
- Fixed issue where coloring confirmation dialog failed with other addons.
- Fixed issue where minimap tooltips would fail to detect a pet name if it was greyed out.
- Added option to show all owned pets in world and battle tooltips.
- Added option to hide the window when you have no seeds or tools in your inventory.
- Added option to hide the window when you are in a plant "vehicle."
- Added forecast feature.
- Added drop tools button.
- Added option to drop tools by right clicking their buttons.
- Added option to automatically drop tools when leaving the farm.
Version 3.1.0Battle Pets
- Added options to show the level of the highest rarity pet in world, battle and minimap tooltips.
- Added option to add rarity and level information to the release pet confirmation dialog.
- Fixed issue sometimes causing lua error when showing battle tooltips.
- Fixed issue where grow check button would sometimes fail to target plants.
- Added option to hide the window in combat.
Version 3.0.2Battle Pets
- Actually fixed issue causing framerate loss when mousing over wild pets. Yes, really.
Version 3.0.1Battle Pets
- Fixed issue causing framerate loss when mousing over wild pets.
- Added tooltips to config check boxes.
- Restructured addon to support external dependent modules.
- Moved Wild Pet Tooltips to external dependent module, renamed Battle Pets.
- Changed wording of tooltip lines to better integrate with Blizzard text added in 5.1
- Fixed issue causing excessive memory usage.
- Added the tooltip line to pet tooltips while in battle.
- Included the collected, not collected, and favorites filter options in pet list expansion.
- "Expand Pet List" option removed. This functionality is now baseline.
- Filter settings now restored after searching the pet list.
- Added Farm plugin.
- Updated to support WoW version 5.1.0
- Fixed an issue causing lua error on first login after addon installation.
- First public release version!
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Thnan's Mod 3.5.1||Release||5.3.0||385||05/21/2013|
|Thnan's Mod 3.5.0a||Release||5.2.0||749||03/15/2013|
|Thnan's Mod 3.4.2||Release||5.2.0||1,002||03/06/2013|
|Thnan's Mod 3.4.1||Release||5.2.0||499||03/05/2013|
|Thnan's Mod 3.4.0||Release||5.1.0||1,002||02/24/2013|
|Thnan's Mod 3.3.0||Release||5.1.0||1,315||01/27/2013|
|Thnan's Mod 3.2.2||Release||5.1.0||1,551||12/22/2012|
|Thnan's Mod 3.2.1||Release||5.1.0||648||12/21/2012|
|Thnan's Mod 3.2.0||Release||5.1.0||339||12/21/2012|
|Thnan's Mod 3.1.0||Release||5.1.0||1,274||12/09/2012|
|Thnan's Mod 3.0.2||Release||5.1.0||926||12/04/2012|
|Thnan's Mod 3.0.1||Release||5.1.0||142||12/03/2012|
|Thnan's Mod 3.0.0||Release||5.1.0||426||12/03/2012|
|Thnan's Mod 2.0.2a||Release||5.1.0||1,275||11/27/2012|
|Thnan's Mod 2.0.2||Release||5.0.5||2,245||10/22/2012|
|Thnan's Mod 2.0.1||Release||5.0.5||425||10/19/2012|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,129,948 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 498,005 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 335,742 Monthly Downloads
- 323,867 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 297,532 Monthly Downloads