Thnan's Mod - Battle Pets
Thnan's Mod used to be one addon with several unrelated features. This addon is only the battle pets portion.
Now that the addon has been split, the original project will no longer be updated.
This addon adds a tooltip line to wild battle pets, telling you the highest rarity version you own of that pet type, and optionally, its level. This line appears when mousing over a pet in the world, on the minimap and in battle with it.
The module also adds rarity and level information to the release pet confirmation dialog.
The options to include the pet level in the tooltips cause the level of the highest quality pet to be displayed, not the highest level pet overall. For example, if you have a level 15 rare squirrel, and a level 20 uncommon squirrel, the tooltip will say level 15.
Bug reports and feature suggestions can be made using the ticket system here. Closed or completed tickets are filtered out by default, they can be viewed by changing the filter settings.
If you are interested in translating my mod, please send me a PM here.
Thnan's Mod - Battle Pets
- Fixed issue where owning a Pierre would cause tooltips to fail.
- Fixed issue sometimes causing lua errors.
- Improved accuracy of breed identification for most pets added in patch 5.4
- Breeds will now be calculated for species added in patch 5.4.1
- Pet items added in patch 5.4.1 will now have tooltip lines.
- Updated to support WoW version 5.4.0
- Pet items added in patch 5.4 will now have tooltip lines.
- Fixed issue where inventory addons sometimes cause this addon to sometimes throw lua errors.
- Fixed issue sometimes causing lua error for no apparent reason.
- Improved accuracy of breed identification.
- Added option to show a caged pet's breed in its tooltip.
- The release pet confirmation dialog information once again plays nice with other addons.
- Fixed issue causing lua errors when loading non-item hyperlinks.
- Fixed issue causing zone labels to sometimes extend past the right edge of the battle tooltip.
- Fixed issue causing collected pet info lines to sometimes extend past the right edge of the battle tooltip.
- Fixed issue causing some pets to not have their highest level zone identified.
- Pet breeds should now be immediately identified when a battle starts, instead of after a small delay.
- Added highest level zones to pet journal tooltips.
- Added highest level zone information to world and battle tooltips.
- Fixed issue causing lua error when trying to show battle breed information after reloading during battle.
- Added options to control display of breed information.
- Added breedID display for pets already owned.
- Added breedID to release pet confirmation dialogs.
- Added breedID to pet journal pet card.
- Added breedID to battle tooltips.
- Updated to support WoW version 5.3
- Pet items added in patch 5.3 will now have tooltip lines.
- Converted to separate standalone addon.
- Added option to replace the default line in tooltips.
- Updated to support WoW version 5.2.0
- Changed pet list generation to only call GetPetStats if petID is not nil.
- Pet items added in patch 5.2 will now have tooltip lines.
- Hooked trigger for world tooltips to GameTooltip:OnTooltipSetUnit instead of catching UPDATE_MOUSEOVER_UNIT.
- Added tooltip lines to pet items.
- Added tooltip lines to caged pets.
- Cleaned up the appearance of battle tooltips.
- Fixed issue where coloring confirmation dialog failed with other addons.
- Fixed issue where minimap tooltips would fail to detect a pet name if it was greyed out.
- Added option to show all owned pets in world and battle tooltips.
- Added options to show the level of the highest rarity pet in world, battle and minimap tooltips.
- Added option to add rarity and level information to the release pet confirmation dialog.
- Fixed issue sometimes causing lua error when showing battle tooltips.
- Actually, really fixed issue causing framerate loss when mousing over wild pets. (Really!)
- Fixed issue causing framerate loss when mousing over wild pets. (again)
- Moved to dependent addon.
- Changed name of plugin to Battle Pets.
- Changed wording of tooltip lines to better integrate with Blizzard text added in 5.1
- Fixed issue causing excessive memory usage.
- Added the tooltip line to pet tooltips while in battle.
- Included the collected, not collected, and favorites filter options in pet list expansion.
- "Expand Pet List" option removed. This functionality is now baseline.
- Filter settings now restored after searching the pet list.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v2.1 beta 3||Beta||5.2.0||12||05/13/2013|
|v2.1 beta 3-nolib||Beta||5.2.0||1||05/13/2013|
|v2.1 beta 2||Beta||5.2.0||9||05/12/2013|
|v2.1 beta 2-nolib||Beta||5.2.0||2||05/12/2013|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,617,882 Monthly Downloads
- 678,174 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 492,935 Monthly Downloads
- 454,685 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 302,605 Monthly Downloads