Tidy Threat is a threat monitor which is simple enough for a new player, and powerful enough for a tank.
If you're DPSing: Don't go into the RED!
If you're tanking: Stay in the RED!
As you attack on an enemy, the statusbar grows upward indicating your threat. If you reach the upper mark on the thermometer, the enemy will attack you. As you continue to gain threat beyond the aggro point, the bar will continue to rise, indicating the amount of threat you'd need to lose for the enemy to attack the next highest threat.
No mode changes are required to switch between Tank vs DPS; The interface is dual purpose. For additional data, players can enable the "Detail Window", which will display real threat numbers. Type '/tidythreat' into the chat window to bring up the configuration panel, or right-click the Tidy Threat frame.
Bugs and Feedback
Please leave bug reports and feedback, such as feature requests, in the Ticket tracker on Curse.com.
- TOC Bump
- WoW 4.3 TOC Update
- Graphics refresh (higher resolution thermometer graphic)
- WoW 4.2 TOC Update
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,526,191 Monthly Downloads
- 1,379,773 Monthly Downloads
- 545,590 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 470,753 Monthly Downloads
- 442,325 Monthly Downloads