This mod lets you create a list of specific timers to track on yourself, a target, your pet or your focus.
Three main difference between this mod and other timer mods.
- The bars you make always exist and show up as red if the buff/debuff is missing. This makes it easy to determine if you need to reapply a buff or dot.
- Buffs, cooldowns and debuffs can be intermingled. This means as a hunter you can track your Explosive Shot cooldown right above the Serpent Sting dot on a target. Or a Death Knight can have Unholy Blight right next to Frost Fever.
- The bars all use absolute time scales. You can set the scaling factor in the configuration window, but the actual time is always absolute. This means whichever bar is closest to empty will expire first which allows you to look ahead and make a smart decision on which ability to use next based on the order that buffs and debuffs will expire.
Fixed bad version that snuck in.
Bump for 4.3
Initial bump for 4.2
Now tracks auras
Bumped versoin numbers for 4.1
Fixed tracking by spell ID
Quick fix for item id tracking
Jump to 4.0 for WoW 4.0 compatibility.
Workaround for 3.3.3 change causing texture tiling
For buffs and debuffs you can now enter a spell ID instead of a spell name. This was to solve problems where multiple buffs shared names (solace and shaman frost badge totem specifically)
Changed frame lock code to make it cleaner
Added a "Full Lock" option which prevents alt-drag. This causes clicks to be ignored so you can click items behind the timers or drag/spin the camera even if the mouse is over the timer bar.
Added internal cooldown tracking through libInternalCooldowns
Fixed an error with shared media not having an appropriate widget available.
Added support to toggle based on stance/form
Added shared media support
Added aliases. Click 'advanced features' to enable this
On the 'aliases' tab you can enter a new alias. There are some defaults entered
Enter the abilities or cooldowns for that alias
On the main Frame tabs, instead of giving an ability or buff/debuff name, use the alias name instead
Some additional GCD detection correction around abilities that reset cooldowns.
Updated TOC for 3.3
Changed default spacing to compress more
Cleaned up TOC entries. Was missing some.
Handled the GCD better. Cooldowns should count down all the way to zero now instead of occasionally reseting at 1.5 seconds.
Added a new type, 'slot', to track cooldowns for equipped items
Revamped weapon enchants to use a dropdown box instead of a text field
Tweaked the weapon enchant detection code.
Rewrite of the timer code management. No longer using an external library.
Initial testing shows more accurate timings and less artificats (0.01 bars, or infite bars)
Some glitches with cooldowns on inventory items if you don't have the item when you load were fixed. This also applies to pet cooldowns if your pet isn't summoned.
Added a bit more delay to weapon enhancement checking. Should make this more accurate, but might need to get even more complex.
All ACE-2.0 dependances removed and updated to ACE-3.0
SVN repository being used - ACE libraries should be current now.
This is also the first step towards configuring colors and textures.
There may be some issues with garbage collection/cleanup. If you notice memory leaks or high cpu usage please report it.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads