With the release of Patch 5.2 the addon was renamed to Gear Grinder (formerly known as Valor Point Cap Progress)
Keep track of your characters gearing progression by tracking the following in a light weight / compact tooltip.
- Valor Points
- Valor Point weekly cap progress
- Justice Points
- Lesser Charms
- Elder Charms
- Mogu Runes
- World Boss kills (Sha, Galleon, Nalak, Oondasta)
- LFR completion and boss kills
Optionally, adds your VP/JP/Progress details to your character stats sheet. No longer need to switch to the Currency sheet to see VP/JP.
- Minimap Icon - Mouse over to display the tooltip
- Displays the estimated time to go before the weekly valor point cap resets (along with the estimated date/time)
- Character Names (class color coded)
- Color coded cap progress. Green -> Yellow -> Orange -> Red (when at the hard cap).
- LDB support
- Displays your VP/JP/Cap Progress on your character's stats sheet (in the general section).
- Shows your character's current overall Item Level for quick reference.
- Shows your character's Lesser and Elder Charm totals.
- Displays your characters kill progress for the MoP world bosses (ie. Sha of Anger/Galleon/Nalak/Oondasta)
- Ability to change the sort order of the values in the tooltip.
- Tracks your LFR completions and the number of bosses looted on your characters.
- Filters your characters to only show the characters you are interested in.
- Fix for iLvl when character is being logged off.
- Fix for the iLvl being set to a random low value.
- Added Flex raid tracking
- Made Ordos grey if the Legendary quest [A Pandaren Legend] has not been completed
- Added Conquest Point Cap to the character details
- Fixed various bugs
- Fixed a bug in the VP Cap numbers
- Please note that Flex raids is not tracking yet.
- Changed the configuration screen to be more flexible
- Added the ability to turn on/off each piece of information in the tooltip
- Added tracking for PvP currencies, namely Honor and Conquest Points
- Added support for patch 5.4:
- New Daily/Weekly quests and activities
- New World Bosses
- New Raid (SoO) - Flex mode still to come
- New Currencies
- Added a tracking of the MoP Profession cooldowns (with options to hide/show each cooldown individually).
- Added tracking of the Sunsong Ranch Farming activity
- Yellow = Quantity available for planting seeds
- Red = Quantity completed for the day (number planted)
- Green = Quantity ready for harvest (after daily reset)
- Added option to turn off the non-LFR Raid saves.
- Amalgamated the Weekly/Daily columns into an Activities column.
- Added options to customise the activities shown
- Added the number of bosses saved to in non-LFR raids.
- Green: When not completed or not all bosses have been defeated.
- Red: When all bosses have been defeated.
- Renamed the heading for LFR to Raids
- Activity indicator CoTK changed to CTK
- Added an option to show the completion progress of specific Daily activities
- Added an option to show the completion of specific Weekly quests.
- New Daily column shows:
- S - 1st Random Scenario
- HS - 1st Random Heroic Scenario
- H - 1st Random Heroic Dungeon
- C - Daily Challenge Mode quest
- New Weekly column shows:
- CoTK - Champion of the Thunder King quest
- BB - Battlefield: Barrens quest
- New column values change color as follows:
- Grey - Not available
- Green - Available and not completed
- Red - Completed
- Added support for patch 5.3
- Fixed Oondasta kill to use the standard methods
- Minor bug fix
- Minor bug fix
- Minor bug fix
- Added quest tracking for weekly completion of "Mogu Rune of Fate". The Mogu number will go red if complete
- Added tracking for the weekly looting of a [Key to the Palace of Lei Shen]. The Elder charm number will go red if complete.
- Improved performance for when the data is saved.
- Added a new method for tracking Oondasta kills
- Minor bug fix
- Minor bug fix
- Changed the options to show different values on the LDB button text.
- Option to disable the tooltip if you are in combat
- Left-click on the LDB Button to toggle to a different LDB button text
- Option to prevent the LDB button text from changing when left-clicked
- Fixed a bug with the World boss kills
- Added character filtering to prevent specific characters from appearing in the tooltip.
- Added an option to change the tooltip UI Scale.
- Fixed the LFR from showing the characters that can not do the first LFR
- Reduced the number of entries in the World Bosses section to only include the characters that can do LFR or those that have killed a boss for the week
- Fixed the addon from causing errors with other addons
- Changed the Addon Folder to GearGrinder from TitanVPCap
- Changed the saved Variables from TitanVPCap_Setting to GG_Settings. This will require your characters data to be reloaded.
- Addon name change to GearGrinder
- Added 5.2 support
- Added the detection for Nalak and Oondasta kills
- Added the New LFR ToTK raid to the LFR section
- Added the Mogu Charm.
- Added a new section to keep track of your LFR completions and the number of bosses looted.
- Added options to change the background/border texture/color of the tooltip
- Changed the display of the tooltip
- Added saving of the world boss kill data so it can be seen for all your characters
- Added icons for the different currencies
- Added an option to disable the icons
- Added more sorting options
- Added support for 5.2 world bosses (Nalak and Oondasta)
- Fixed a sorting bug
- Fixed the timezone issues with the reset time calculation
- Added a section that report if you have killed the world bosses in MoP
- Added sort ordering of the information.
- Added an option to disable the World boss kill status display
- Added support for showing Lesser/Elder Charms
- Added showing the iLevel of the characters
- Added Options to disable showing the Charms / iLevel
- Added option to disable the colorizing of the LDB text
- Improved the resolution of the Valor Icon.
- 5.1 support
- Added the coloring for Monks
- Fixed the display of VP
- Fixed the refresh of when the LDB text is refreshed.
- Fixed the addon block error when adding glyphs
- Changed the order of the option menu settings
- Added "/vpcap options"
- Debug mode is now only available from the command line "/vpcap debug"
- Fixed the name of the addon within the addon.
- Re-write of the addon.
- Added minimap icon
- Removed dependency on Titan Panel
- Added LDB support
- Added Character sheet information values
- Added tracking of cap limits of JP's and VP's
- Added JP values to the tooltip
- Added Options.
- Fixed the reset time calculation
- Updated for v4.3
- Fixed the bug that miscalculated the reset time on the day of reset.
- Addon created
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,086,628 Monthly Downloads
- 537,429 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 352,113 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 327,940 Monthly Downloads
- 326,243 Monthly Downloads