Keep track of your characters gearing progression by tracking the following in a light weight / compact tooltip.
- Bonus Roll tokens
- Specific currencies
- World Boss kills
- Raid completion progress
- Garrison leveling and activity
- Minimap Icon - Mouse over to display the tooltip
- Displays the estimated time to go before the weekly activities reset (along with the estimated date/time)
- Character Names (class color coded)
- Color coded cap progress. Green -> Yellow -> Orange -> Purple -> Red (when at the hard cap).
- LDB support
- Shows your character's current overall Item Level for quick reference.
- Shows your character's Bonus Roll token totals.
- Displays your characters kill progress for the current expansions world bosses
- Ability to change the sort order of the values in the tooltip.
- Tracks your raid completions and the number of bosses looted on your characters.
- Filters your characters to only show the characters you are interested in.
- Update for Patch v6.0 and WoD
- Raid saves may not be fully working yet
- Show all characters on other realms not fully implemented
- Fix for iLvl when character is being logged off.
- Fix for the iLvl being set to a random low value.
- Added Flex raid tracking
- Made Ordos grey if the Legendary quest [A Pandaren Legend] has not been completed
- Added Conquest Point Cap to the character details
- Fixed various bugs
- Fixed a bug in the VP Cap numbers
- Please note that Flex raids is not tracking yet.
- Changed the configuration screen to be more flexible
- Added the ability to turn on/off each piece of information in the tooltip
- Added tracking for PvP currencies, namely Honor and Conquest Points
- Added support for patch 5.4:
- New Daily/Weekly quests and activities
- New World Bosses
- New Raid (SoO) - Flex mode still to come
- New Currencies
- Added a tracking of the MoP Profession cooldowns (with options to hide/show each cooldown individually).
- Added tracking of the Sunsong Ranch Farming activity
- Yellow = Quantity available for planting seeds
- Red = Quantity completed for the day (number planted)
- Green = Quantity ready for harvest (after daily reset)
- Added option to turn off the non-LFR Raid saves.
- Amalgamated the Weekly/Daily columns into an Activities column.
- Added options to customise the activities shown
- Added the number of bosses saved to in non-LFR raids.
- Green: When not completed or not all bosses have been defeated.
- Red: When all bosses have been defeated.
- Renamed the heading for LFR to Raids
- Activity indicator CoTK changed to CTK
- Added an option to show the completion progress of specific Daily activities
- Added an option to show the completion of specific Weekly quests.
- New Daily column shows:
- S - 1st Random Scenario
- HS - 1st Random Heroic Scenario
- H - 1st Random Heroic Dungeon
- C - Daily Challenge Mode quest
- New Weekly column shows:
- CoTK - Champion of the Thunder King quest
- BB - Battlefield: Barrens quest
- New column values change color as follows:
- Grey - Not available
- Green - Available and not completed
- Red - Completed
- Added support for patch 5.3
- Fixed Oondasta kill to use the standard methods
- Minor bug fix
- Minor bug fix
- Minor bug fix
- Added quest tracking for weekly completion of "Mogu Rune of Fate". The Mogu number will go red if complete
- Added tracking for the weekly looting of a [Key to the Palace of Lei Shen]. The Elder charm number will go red if complete.
- Improved performance for when the data is saved.
- Added a new method for tracking Oondasta kills
- Minor bug fix
- Minor bug fix
- Changed the options to show different values on the LDB button text.
- Option to disable the tooltip if you are in combat
- Left-click on the LDB Button to toggle to a different LDB button text
- Option to prevent the LDB button text from changing when left-clicked
- Fixed a bug with the World boss kills
- Added character filtering to prevent specific characters from appearing in the tooltip.
- Added an option to change the tooltip UI Scale.
- Fixed the LFR from showing the characters that can not do the first LFR
- Reduced the number of entries in the World Bosses section to only include the characters that can do LFR or those that have killed a boss for the week
- Fixed the addon from causing errors with other addons
- Changed the Addon Folder to GearGrinder from TitanVPCap
- Changed the saved Variables from TitanVPCap_Setting to GG_Settings. This will require your characters data to be reloaded.
- Addon name change to GearGrinder
- Added 5.2 support
- Added the detection for Nalak and Oondasta kills
- Added the New LFR ToTK raid to the LFR section
- Added the Mogu Charm.
- Added a new section to keep track of your LFR completions and the number of bosses looted.
- Added options to change the background/border texture/color of the tooltip
- Changed the display of the tooltip
- Added saving of the world boss kill data so it can be seen for all your characters
- Added icons for the different currencies
- Added an option to disable the icons
- Added more sorting options
- Added support for 5.2 world bosses (Nalak and Oondasta)
- Fixed a sorting bug
- Fixed the timezone issues with the reset time calculation
- Added a section that report if you have killed the world bosses in MoP
- Added sort ordering of the information.
- Added an option to disable the World boss kill status display
- Added support for showing Lesser/Elder Charms
- Added showing the iLevel of the characters
- Added Options to disable showing the Charms / iLevel
- Added option to disable the colorizing of the LDB text
- Improved the resolution of the Valor Icon.
- 5.1 support
- Added the coloring for Monks
- Fixed the display of VP
- Fixed the refresh of when the LDB text is refreshed.
- Fixed the addon block error when adding glyphs
- Changed the order of the option menu settings
- Added "/vpcap options"
- Debug mode is now only available from the command line "/vpcap debug"
- Fixed the name of the addon within the addon.
- Re-write of the addon.
- Added minimap icon
- Removed dependency on Titan Panel
- Added LDB support
- Added Character sheet information values
- Added tracking of cap limits of JP's and VP's
- Added JP values to the tooltip
- Added Options.
- Fixed the reset time calculation
- Updated for v4.3
- Fixed the bug that miscalculated the reset time on the day of reset.
- Addon created
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|