A simple and easy Titan plugin that lists all of your professions & skills, just by moving your mouse over the icon!
Skinners, Miners, Herbalists and Engineers will also get a little note indicating the highest level creature they can "skin".
All of my Addons can now be downloaded from one convenient spot!
Visit http:code.google.com/p/kjasiwowaddons/ to get the latest versions and even updates that haven't been released!
- TOC Update for 5.1.
- Titan Skills will now tell you if you have to level up to train a skill.
- Mining, Engineering and Herbing will now show skinning data at all times.
- Skinning professions will now show the color of the mob's level in comparison to yours.
- TOC Updated for 5.0.x
- Titan Skills will now tell you if you have no skills to track.
- Skinable levels will now take bonuses into account.
- TOC Updated for 4.3
- Skinners, Miner, Herbalists and Engineers now have a note indicating the highest level creature they can skin.
- Adjusted addon to allow for localization. (Not that there's much desire for it...)
- Removed a lot of old, useless code.
- Updated for Cataclysm! (4.0.1)
- Weapon skills removed.
- Max Skill levels now supports every account expansion type. IE: Profession Max is 300 for people with no expansions, but is 525 for people with Cataclysm.
- Known Bug: Right-Click Options do not appear.
- TOC Update
- Class Skills, such as Lockpicking, will now properly max out at 400.
- Removed a leftover link that would look for FishingBuddyTitan.lua in the XML file.
- Adjusted Coloring zones.
- Fixed an auto-update problem that was pointed out to me by Tristanian on WoWUI. Thanks man!
- Removed some un-needed code. (Also pointed out by Tristanian.)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Titan Skills v1.0.8||Release||3.0.2||315||10/16/2008|