This addon frees up the use of up to 5 buttons that will not be needed to place your hunter traps. You get a "bar" in the shape of a bear trap that has the five hunter trap buttons on it. The buttons configures itself depending on the rank of traps your character has and the number of traps. IE: A level 1 hunter will just have the bear trap image as you do not yet have any trap spells to cast.
You can move the trap "bar" by just dragging anywhere on the bear trap image.
This addon was created during the Burning Crusade era and has been working and thus tested ever since.
Still works with 4.2 but I haven't gotten to it seriously to fix it to work with the trap launcher.
Original curse forge upload.
- New version which works with 4.0.1. Undocumented changes have disallowed me to inherit "ActionButtonTemplate" without getting gigantic normatextures of the buttons. Also, I need to take on how to make it work with the new trap launcher. Being they cast spells the buttons fall under the secure action category. That means I can't change their attributes easily.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,512,848 Monthly Downloads
- 1,335,368 Monthly Downloads
- 529,317 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 439,301 Monthly Downloads
- 415,944 Monthly Downloads