Keep track of Tricks of the Trade. Alert your target when tricks is received. Receive an alert when someone trickses you, and see bonus damage done. The original TrickOrTreat was written by falconindy. He hasn't played or updated his version in 2 years. With the release of 2.5, I feel I've added enough features and kept this going long enough that I've added a donation link. Donations are (of course) always optional, but highly appreciated. New in 2.5, Trick or Treat watches your Tricks cooldown and lets you know up to 10 seconds before it comes off cooldown that it's ready. (This works best with a full blown cooldown timer like NeedToKnow or PowerAuras, one of which you should really be using on your rogue.) This feature is off by default (I don't like changing an addon's behavior), but you can turn it on in the options.
Change log for 2.5.7:
- No longer out of date for 5.4.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Trick or Treat 2.5.1.zip||Release||4.3||15,989||12/08/2011|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,077,090 Monthly Downloads
- 533,115 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 346,492 Monthly Downloads
- 340,074 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 324,332 Monthly Downloads