tullaRange is an addon that allows the user to make action buttons change color completely under the following conditions:
- When an action is out of range
- When the user is out of energy/mana/focus/etc
Colors for each setting are configurable by a GUI in the addons options menu.
Why use tullaRange over something like RedRange?
tullaRange is derived from RedRange. The main thing I do differently is that I replace each individual action button's OnUpdate handler with a single global one. The end result is that tullaRange uses less CPU than other implementations.
Where can I find the source?
- Updated for WoW 6.2.0
- Updated for WoW 6.1.0
- Added Chinese localization (thanks to Masini)
- Added Italian localization (thanks to Kuzunkhaa)
- Switched to using an OnUpdate handler again, with the hopes of fixing the random crash that happens.
- Fixed an off by one error
- Adjusted config to pick random icons from your spell book, instead of attempting to pick a random icon from your action bars.
- Fix coloring for buttons when deselecting a target while out of range
- Updated for WoW 6.0.
- Switched over to using the new C_Timer API.
- Redesigned the options menu.
- Fixed issues that would cause the menu to not show up properly
- TOC bump for WoW 5.4
- TOC bump for WoW 5.3
- Updated TOC for 5.2
- Updated TOC for 5.1
- Updated TOC for 5.0
- Dropped holy power highlighting
- Updated TOC for 4.3
- Bugfixes for WoW 4.3 (Should work with WoW 4.2)
- Updated for 4.2.0
- FIxed a typo in the options menu that was causing errors
- FIxed the TOC for the config addon for 4.1
- Updated TOC for 4.1
- Added a threshold slider for Holy Power highlighting
- Removed Holy power spells that only do linear scaling (Inquisition)
- Removed Holy power spells that only do linear scaling (Word of Glory, Light of Dawn)
- Added Light of Dawn to the holy power spell list; Removed Divine Storm
- Added word of glory to the list of paladin holy power spells
- Added holy power detection (thanks to Avitus@wowi)
- Updated for WoW v4.0.1
- Fixed the problem where buttons would stop updating oor/oom status
- Added a few checks to make sure a button has an action with a range component when adding to the list of buttons to update. This will probably introduce a new version of the above issue, but probably only for macros :P
- Out of range coloring bugfix.
- Added a configuration interface.
- Fixed an error with flashing buttons.
- Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 889,354 Monthly Downloads
- 822,193 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 717,131 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 493,656 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 464,599 Monthly Downloads