It's back! And it's modular! (well, kinda...)
Like the addon, but prefer a smaller castbar? Hate the addon, but like the unit frames? No problem, just choose which modules you want to use.
Among the other additions are a reworked right panel + map, movable frames (cast bars, etc.), a shiny new XP-to-level-up count-down display, and an overhauled display for runes, holy power, soul shards, and combo points.
Tunhguod UI is a UI overhaul designed to consolidate combat-relevant information for better visibility, and look pretty slick at the same time. This is effectively a mashup of every feature I think a good UI should have including an action button panel which mimmicks your physical keyboard layout, good buff/debuff/cooldown bars (logarithmic, of course!), unit-frame click-casting (requires a mouse with more than three buttons), and more.
The action button panel supports user-defined "states" triggered by different combinations of macro-like events (modifier keys, character stances, friendly/enemy target, etc.). Unit frame click-casting allows spells to be cast on party members without ever changing targets. 'Idiot lights', or configurable aura/item/spell indicators, allow to you to spend less time watching for buffs and procs and more time on fight mechanics.
This addon does enforce a very strict keyboard layout. Every keybind from 5/T/G/B left is overridden while the addon is in use. I know that, by default, a number of shortcuts are bound to these keys (such as "B" to open bags"). The goal is to make the most of your most valuable keys, those close to WASD (or ESDF) - however this layout might not be to everyone's preference.
This addon is still in very early beta
Do not install this addon unless you're comfortable working with something that isn't quite complete yet and is likely to change a great deal in the future. I highly suggest testing this out on an alt before you reconfigure everything for your main.
- Mage: Complete
- Priest: Complete
- Death Knight: Complete
- Druid: Needs balance bar
- Rogue: Complete?
- Warrior: Complete?
- Warlock: Complete
- Hunter: Needs pet bar
- Shaman: Complete?
- Paladin: Complete
Bug reports should be filed here. Suggestions are always appreciated.
- refactored combo points frame as a more generic 'power' display; added holy power and soul shards
- combo points + rune overhaul, nixie tube animation fixes, further modularization
- New art, refactored nixie templates, beginning rune/combo bar overhauls
- XP frame scaling bugfix and added tooltips
- Added exp/rep countdown
- Improved support for minimap icons (all addons using LibDBIcon, others added as necessary)
- Let's try this again...
- ButtonFacade name/repo change
- Suddenly! Modular!
- Art and layout adjustments to right panel, movable cast bars, export fonts to LibSharedMedia, asynchronous texture loading in icon chooser.
- Fixed icon chooser dialog framestrata, added pet/focus cast bar
- Added bag frame, Blizz combo points hidden, settings okay/cancel fires update, tooltip anchor and menu/bag frame now movable
- Misc bug fixes and art tweaks
- Raid frame overaul
- Predicted healing!
- Misc. bug fixes, unit frame adjustments, etc.
- Unit frame target arrow and idiot light bugfixes, aura filtering option added
- Added backdrop shading to unit frames for better contrast, target arrows on targetted unit frames, middle-click focus
- Converted settings to Ace3, fixed click-casting, player/target frames now re-use the unit frame's aura arc code, added 'idiot lights'
- Adding art source files
- Massive artwork overhaul Larger 'small' icons (border removed in favor of a color-coded dot) Panel's player/target unitframes updated to recycle generic unit frame code (dozens of lines of code saved!) Larger unit frames w/ spiffy particle animation. Probably mangled raid frames. Unit frames indicate death/ghost (awesome skull!) or disconnect (grey health orb) Vehicle exit button (finally!) Probably more stuff that I can't remember right now
- Improved aura tooltips, override chat frame font
- Replaced mini-map with target's model
- Fixed panel state / unit frame click-cast conflict (action id slots 100-120) and player/target long-duration aura arcs are now centered vertically and spaced apart.
- Added key panel state conditionals options panel
- Moved loot/achievement/dungeon frame pop-ups to a less obtrusive location (right side of screen)
- Long duration (longer than 60s) player/target auras are placed into "arcs" along the health/power bars instead of on the timer bar Added cast bar spell labels
- Added pet/focus frames and cleaned up Unit Frame code slightly
- Minor fixes
- Converted unit frame groups to SecureHandlers for show/hide in combat lockdown Converted player/target bars to SecureUnitButton Cast bar now updates on target switch
- Added cast bar
- Small icon size tweak and timer aura filters
- Improved aura/cooldown stacking method on timer bars
- Minor changes
- Layout and art improvements for main panel
- Unit frames for pets and raid leader/assist borders
- Added unit frame aura icons and improved some graphics
- Fixed raid grouping
- Library fixes and new .pkgmeta
- Added unit frames and unit frame click-casting
- Initial commit
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,500,043 Monthly Downloads
- 1,366,085 Monthly Downloads
- 529,738 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 452,050 Monthly Downloads
- 422,106 Monthly Downloads