I always wanted an addon for my interface to allow me to drag my Death Knight runes around. But every addon that I found used custom textures for the runes, which annoyed me. Therefor I have made this addon that uses the default Blizzard interface runes, which allows you to drag your runes around and show additional information.
'/umber' will bring up the list of available commands.
To scale components, use '/umber lock' to unlock the frame, and then hold the right mousebutton on a component to set its scale. Moving the mouse upwards whilst holding rightclick will increase the component's scale, and downwards will decrease it. Additionally, you can set the entire scale at once using '/umber setscale [number]'.
This is the addon in normal form, it shows the Death Knight's runes.
Additionally, you can enable more info such as disease timers and Runic Power.
Furthermore, you can enable your own hitpoints and presence to be shown.
You can also track your target's hitpoints and energy.
This addon can also show a little effect when Soul Reaper is off cooldown and your targets health is below 35%.
Finally, this addon can also show you a counter for the stacks of Blood Tap, which will light up when Blood Tap is available.
The additional components can be toggled on and off whenever.
The addon is fully draggable and scaleable.
This addon only works for Death Knights.
The interface can be set to hide automatically when out of combat.
Diseases are tracked in any language.
For additional questions and information,
I can be contacted on Kazzak under the name Umberwaugh.
- Fixed an issue where Blood Tap stack display wouldn't hide when disabled.
- Added an additional feature to track the amount of stacks on Blood Tap. It will show a Blood Tap icon at the bottom of the addon which will light up once you have equal or more than 5 stacks of Blood Charge. This feature can be rescaled, enabled and disabled like the rest.
- Fixed an issue where the Soul Reaper alert would show up on dead targets.
- Replaced localization of diseases with the Spell ID's. Because of this, UmberRunes can now track diseases in every language. This also fixed the issue of French clients not tracking Frost Fever (Fièvre de givre).
- Added a new Effect behind the runes that shows up when you can use Soul Reaper. This will show up as soon as your current target's health is below 35% and your Soul Reaper is off cooldown. This can be toggled on or off using /umber togglesoulreaper. On by default.
1.4.0 - 5.4:
- Supporting World of Warcraft patch 5.4.
- Added disease tracking for Italian clients (Thanks kabor313).
- Target health bar now displays large numbers the same way as WoW's interface, using K and M to show scales of numbers.
1.3.0 - 5.3:
- Supporting World of Warcraft patch 5.3.
1.3.0 - 5.2:
- Supporting World of Warcraft patch 5.2.
- Added a hide when out of combat feature. This can be toggled on or off using /umber combat. Off by default.
1.2.1 - 5.1:
- Supporting World of Warcraft patch 5.1.
- Fixed an issue where UmberRunes conflicted with Titan Panel addon.
- Added a toggle feature for the disease tracking icons.
- Added a toggle feature to toggle between player info and just a Runic Power bar. Use /umber toggleplayerinfo to toggle.
- Added a scale feature for the different components. Use /umber lock to unlock the frame and then rightclick a component to set its scale. Dragging upwards will increase and downwards will decrease its size.
- Added an instant scale feature. Use /umber setscale [number] to instantly set the scale of all components to the number. (A value between 0 and 5, 1 is default).
- Changed the target hitpoints bar. If the target has less than 100 million hitpoints, the bar will also show the target's max hitpoints.
- Fixed the frame dragging which will now react more smooth to the players input.
- UmberRunes now uses its own set of rune-icons. Because of this, it will work in combination with unitframe addons such as X-Perl.
- Added a debuff time animation to the disease tracking.
- Works with patch 5.0.4.
- Fixed a bug where the interface would appear in the left bottom corner of the screen on first use.
- Added disease tracking on French and German clients.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|UmberRunes 1.4.0 - 5.4||Release||5.4.0||973||09/11/2013|
|UmberRunes 1.3.0 - 5.3||Release||5.3.0||2,062||05/22/2013|
|UmberRunes 1.3.0 - 5.2||Release||5.2.0||2,820||03/06/2013|
|UmberRunes 1.2.1 - 5.1||Release||5.1.0||1,576||11/28/2012|
|UmberRunes 1.0.2 Mists of Pandaria||Release||5.0.4||473||08/29/2012|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,074,230 Monthly Downloads
- 535,813 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 355,288 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 328,026 Monthly Downloads
- 313,842 Monthly Downloads