The Addon was completely recoded and is now known under the label "ArenaLive [Spectator]". It is recommended to delete any old version called "ArenaLive" before updating to this new version.
The use of this addon is to enable people to organise WoW-Arena Tournaments in an easy manner and it tries to bring some kind of spectator mode into World of Warcraft.
Help localising the addon:
If you want to help making the addon available in your mother tongue, then take a look at the localisation page on curseforge.
- Scoreboard that shows team names, icons and a match timer.
- Unit frame set that already shows everything you need to see.
- Target and TargetofTarget frames.
- Changable and broadcastable countdown.
- Cooldown tracker for both teams
- Functions to hide standard UI's frames.
- Whitelisted Buffs to only show important ones.
- Name Plates that show team affiliation.
- Nickname system to assign, import and export name aliases to players that are shown on name plates and unit frames instead of their character names.
- Team cache system to store, import and export predefined teams.
How to work with the Addon (3v3)
- Queue a 5vs5 Wargame
- Let the 6 "real" players join and wait until the "Enter Match" button gets enabled.
- Join the game
- Open a team's menu by left clicking onto the team name on the scoreboard to which you want to add players to.
- Let the enemy team kill you.
- Choose the players from the dropdown menu, set a team name and a team icon.
- Hide Blizzard's standard UI by right clicking onto the time button/config mode button.
- Start the countdown via left clicking the time frame.
- Enjoy the match
What this AddOn is not
- ArenaLive isn't a real spectator mode, it is just a unitframeset that is designed like one.
- ArenaLive isn't designed for everyday arena usage, but for tournaments/spectating wargames only.
- There is a unit frame addon that uses the same code for unit frames as ArenaLive [Spectator] called ArenaLive [UnitFrames]. You can find it here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/arenalive-unitframes
- You can follow me on twitter to get information about coming updates for ArenaLive and to contact me.
- NEW: It is now possible to synchronize count down start and reset with a Battle.net friend.
- NEW: Addon will now choose a fitting scale depending on WoW's screen resolution on first start up.
- BUGFIX: Swapped positions of icons of right sided unit frames in order to reflect the way the option menu lets you choose their icon type.
- OTHER: Disabled option for hiding the scoreboard during games.
- OTHER: Switched from lua-based font swaps to xml-alternatives for non-latin characters. This should enable European players to see names with non-latin characters correctly.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that would set the fonttype to a Taiwanese font for German clients.
- BUGFIX: Adjusted y-offset of the right sided frames to be the same as on the left side.
- BUGFIX: Reduced Cloak of Shadows' cooldown to 1 minute.
- OTHER: Finished CC/DR lists in the spell database.
- OTHER: Increased width of the scoreboard to allow longer teamnames to be displayed correctly. Also set centered vertical align for team names.
- BUGFIX: Nameplates should now again identify players from other realms correctly.
- BUGFIX: Fear should now be shown correctly in the cc indicator again.
- BUGFIX: Tweaked option sliders to fix the strange slider behaviour in 5.4
- OTHER: Updated .toc file.
- BUGFIX: UI scaling should now be applied correctly after logging on or reloading UI
- BUGFIX: Alpha of the time frame text should now always be set to 1 as soon as you enter the config mode.
- Re-release, for further details see addon description.
- NEW: It is now possible to choose a "Displayed Name" for each player that will be shown instead of the character name. Currently works for the side frames, but not for target and target-of-target frames
- NEW: It is now possible to reset the matchtimer to 00:00 if needed via the chat command "/al resettimer"
- NEW: Added a checkbox to show/hide the graphical countdown
- BUGFIX: Switched from battleground to raid chat for the chat countdown to reflect the new chat system Blizzard introduced with 5.1
- BUGFIX: Changed the cooldown duration of "Blind" to 1.5 minutes
- BUGFIX: Added "Divine Star" to the list of filtered spells for the cast history to prevent it from spamming
- BUGFIX: Added "Halo" to the list of filtered spells for the cast history to prevent it from spamming
- BUGFIX: Fixed a lot of xml-errors
- OTHER: Updated .toc file
- BUGFIX: Fixed a Bug that would prevent the GameTooltip from being hidden during Matches
- BUGFIX: Reduced the time the "Join Match" Button is disabled from 90 to 75 seconds, to make it available as soon as the arena gates open.
- NEW: The "Enter Match" button of the "StaticPopup1" will now be disabled for 1 minute and 30 seconds after the arena-queue pops. (Make sure to disable ArenaLive every time you want to queue for normal arenas)
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that would prevent the timer from showing the expired match time, if the UI was sized down.
- Initial Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|ArenaLive [Spectator] 2.0beta2||Beta||5.3.0||139||08/23/2013|
|ArenaLive [Spectator] 2.0beta||Beta||5.3.0||60||08/21/2013|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,430,370 Monthly Downloads
- 1,078,365 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory, Mail, Quests & Leveling, Professions, and Guild
- 378,649 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 350,581 Monthly Downloads
- 330,104 Monthly Downloads