ArenaLive [Spectator] is a fully functional spectator interface for World of Warcraft arena wargames. It enables you to queue two teams against eachother in a spectated wargame. Simply write /alspec to open the War Game Menu and begin.
Help localising the addon:
I get the error message "No Target" when trying to queue two parties against eachother. What to do?
The queuing system for spectated wargames is still a bit unstable. To resolve this issue, you and both teams will have to relog and try it again. Also make sure that team leaders of both teams are from the same realm, otherwise the queue probably won't work.
The cooldown tracker does show no cooldowns, how do I fix that?
Since the cooldown tracker relies on inspecting every single player to get their, spec, talents and glyphs, it is possible that sometimes a player's cooldowns do not load at all. Normally, ArenaLive will retry an inspect query after about 5 seconds. If that doesn't work, you can simply /reload to fix the problem.
- Toggleable target and target-of-target frames.
- Unit frames for all players in the arena.
- Talent and glyph aware cooldown tracker.
- Dampening Tracker
- Match statistic with an integrated cache.
- BattleTag based nickname system.
- Cooldowns sometimes do not update correctly on match start. Working on a fix, but /reload will solve the problem until then.
- Team names are sometimes mixed up.
- There is a normal unit frame addon based on ArenaLive. You can find it here.
- BUGFIX: Reduced cooldown time of Avatar to 1.5min (was 3 min).
- OTHER: The Cooldown tracker now automatically retries getting player cooldowns, if no data was received from the server 5 seconds after the query.
- OTHER: Completed German localisation.
- NEW: Team names can now be swapped on the scoreboard by right-clicking it.
- NEW: Added simplified Chinese localisation. Thanks to curse user sxticecream for localising! (Localisation misses some phrases)
- OTHER: Updated German localisation.
- NEW: Cooldowns are now visible before a match starts.
- NEW: Nameplates are now visible in third person player view.
- BUGFIX: Texts with non-latin characters in it should now show up correctly again.
- OTHER: Rewrote large parts of the cooldown tracker to improve stability.
- OTHER: Cooldowns are now sorted by a fixed priority value that can be set in Spells.lua
- OTHER: Updated Commentator function names to the new C_Commentator function names.
- OTHER: Updated .toc-file.
- NEW: It is now possible to queue for spectated battlegrounds.
- BUGFIX: Cooldowns should now reset correctly after a match finishes and should load correctly on match start.
- BUGFIX: Team score should now always update correclty after a match finishes.
- BUGFIX: Interrupted spells should now again show up with a red X in the cast history.
- BUGFIX: Resolved an issue that would cause an unregistering of events for the ArenaLive main frame, when using the UnregisterEvent method for event objects that weren't registered for the event.
- OTHER: Reversed cooldown animation for CC indicator to make it more intuitive.
- OTHER: Debug messages are now additionally stored in the saved variables per session.
- OTHER: Added Monks Spear Hand Strike to interrupt cooldowns in spell database.
- NEW: Shifted to a real spectator mode.
- NEW: Added a menu to queue spectated wargames.
- NEW: Added a dampening tracker.
- NEW: Match statistics are now saved in a cache to make them accessible after the match.
- NEW: Added an option to hide target and target-of-target frames.
- NEW: It is now possible to fixate the camera onto a player.
- NEW: Cooldowntracker is now sorted by players and is glyph and talent aware.
- NEW: Cooldowntracker is now aware of cooldown reset abilities like Preparation.
- NEW: Nicknames can now be set BattleTag based, rather than character based.
- NEW: Nameplates now are able to show CC and important cooldowns on top of the class icon and show absorb shield on players.
- NEW: Added a main target indicator, i.e. the outside of the player's unit frame will glow red, if more than 50% of the enemy team target the player.
- REMOVED: Team cache was removed as it is no longer needed, due to the new way queueing works.
- NEW: It is now possible to synchronize count down start and reset with a Battle.net friend.
- NEW: Addon will now choose a fitting scale depending on WoW's screen resolution on first start up.
- BUGFIX: Swapped positions of icons of right sided unit frames in order to reflect the way the option menu lets you choose their icon type.
- OTHER: Disabled option for hiding the scoreboard during games.
- OTHER: Switched from lua-based font swaps to xml-alternatives for non-latin characters. This should enable European players to see names with non-latin characters correctly.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that would set the fonttype to a Taiwanese font for German clients.
- BUGFIX: Adjusted y-offset of the right sided frames to be the same as on the left side.
- BUGFIX: Reduced Cloak of Shadows' cooldown to 1 minute.
- OTHER: Finished CC/DR lists in the spell database.
- OTHER: Increased width of the scoreboard to allow longer teamnames to be displayed correctly. Also set centered vertical align for team names.
- BUGFIX: Nameplates should now again identify players from other realms correctly.
- BUGFIX: Fear should now be shown correctly in the cc indicator again.
- BUGFIX: Tweaked option sliders to fix the strange slider behaviour in 5.4
- OTHER: Updated .toc file.
- BUGFIX: UI scaling should now be applied correctly after logging on or reloading UI
- BUGFIX: Alpha of the time frame text should now always be set to 1 as soon as you enter the config mode.
- Re-release, for further details see addon description.
- NEW: It is now possible to choose a "Displayed Name" for each player that will be shown instead of the character name. Currently works for the side frames, but not for target and target-of-target frames
- NEW: It is now possible to reset the matchtimer to 00:00 if needed via the chat command "/al resettimer"
- NEW: Added a checkbox to show/hide the graphical countdown
- BUGFIX: Switched from battleground to raid chat for the chat countdown to reflect the new chat system Blizzard introduced with 5.1
- BUGFIX: Changed the cooldown duration of "Blind" to 1.5 minutes
- BUGFIX: Added "Divine Star" to the list of filtered spells for the cast history to prevent it from spamming
- BUGFIX: Added "Halo" to the list of filtered spells for the cast history to prevent it from spamming
- BUGFIX: Fixed a lot of xml-errors
- OTHER: Updated .toc file
- BUGFIX: Fixed a Bug that would prevent the GameTooltip from being hidden during Matches
- BUGFIX: Reduced the time the "Join Match" Button is disabled from 90 to 75 seconds, to make it available as soon as the arena gates open.
- NEW: The "Enter Match" button of the "StaticPopup1" will now be disabled for 1 minute and 30 seconds after the arena-queue pops. (Make sure to disable ArenaLive every time you want to queue for normal arenas)
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that would prevent the timer from showing the expired match time, if the UI was sized down.
- Initial Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|ArenaLive [Spectator] 2.0beta2||Beta||5.3.0||146||08/23/2013|
|ArenaLive [Spectator] 2.0beta||Beta||5.3.0||69||08/21/2013|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,859,539 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,282,109 Monthly Downloads
- 1,756,630 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 1,073,899 Monthly Downloads
- 959,130 Monthly Downloads