ArenaLive [Spectator] is a fully functional spectator interface for World of Warcraft arena wargames. It enables you to queue two teams against eachother in a spectated wargame. Simply write /alspec to open the War Game Menu and begin.
Help localising the addon:
I get the error message "No Target" when trying to queue two parties against eachother. What to do?
The queuing system for spectated wargames is still a bit unstable. To resolve this issue, you'll have to relog and try it again. Also make sure that team leaders of both teams are from the same realm, otherwise the queue probably won't work.
Why are there no nameplates for the green team?
That is a bug of the WoW-client, so there currently is no solution.
Why do nameplates turn off during third person mode?
That is also a bug/restriction of the wow-client.
- Toggleable target and target-of-target frames.
- Unit frames for all players in the arena.
- Talent and glyph aware cooldown tracker.
- Dampening Tracker
- Match statistic with an integrated cache.
- BattleTag based nickname system.
- Cooldowns sometimes do not update correctly on match start. Working on a fix, but /reload will solve the problem until then.
- Team score sometimes doesn't update after a match finished.
- There is a normal unit frame addon based on ArenaLive. You can find it here.
- NEW: Shifted to a real spectator mode.
- NEW: Added a menu to queue spectated wargames.
- NEW: Added a dampening tracker.
- NEW: Match statistics are now saved in a cache to make them accessible after the match.
- NEW: Added an option to hide target and target-of-target frames.
- NEW: It is now possible to fixate the camera onto a player.
- NEW: Cooldowntracker is now sorted by players and is glyph and talent aware.
- NEW: Cooldowntracker is now aware of cooldown reset abilities like Preparation.
- NEW: Nicknames can now be set BattleTag based, rather than character based.
- NEW: Nameplates now are able to show CC and important cooldowns on top of the class icon and show absorb shield on players.
- NEW: Added a main target indicator, i.e. the outside of the player's unit frame will glow red, if more than 50% of the enemy team target the player.
- REMOVED: Team cache was removed as it is no longer needed, due to the new way queueing works.
- NEW: It is now possible to synchronize count down start and reset with a Battle.net friend.
- NEW: Addon will now choose a fitting scale depending on WoW's screen resolution on first start up.
- BUGFIX: Swapped positions of icons of right sided unit frames in order to reflect the way the option menu lets you choose their icon type.
- OTHER: Disabled option for hiding the scoreboard during games.
- OTHER: Switched from lua-based font swaps to xml-alternatives for non-latin characters. This should enable European players to see names with non-latin characters correctly.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that would set the fonttype to a Taiwanese font for German clients.
- BUGFIX: Adjusted y-offset of the right sided frames to be the same as on the left side.
- BUGFIX: Reduced Cloak of Shadows' cooldown to 1 minute.
- OTHER: Finished CC/DR lists in the spell database.
- OTHER: Increased width of the scoreboard to allow longer teamnames to be displayed correctly. Also set centered vertical align for team names.
- BUGFIX: Nameplates should now again identify players from other realms correctly.
- BUGFIX: Fear should now be shown correctly in the cc indicator again.
- BUGFIX: Tweaked option sliders to fix the strange slider behaviour in 5.4
- OTHER: Updated .toc file.
- BUGFIX: UI scaling should now be applied correctly after logging on or reloading UI
- BUGFIX: Alpha of the time frame text should now always be set to 1 as soon as you enter the config mode.
- Re-release, for further details see addon description.
- NEW: It is now possible to choose a "Displayed Name" for each player that will be shown instead of the character name. Currently works for the side frames, but not for target and target-of-target frames
- NEW: It is now possible to reset the matchtimer to 00:00 if needed via the chat command "/al resettimer"
- NEW: Added a checkbox to show/hide the graphical countdown
- BUGFIX: Switched from battleground to raid chat for the chat countdown to reflect the new chat system Blizzard introduced with 5.1
- BUGFIX: Changed the cooldown duration of "Blind" to 1.5 minutes
- BUGFIX: Added "Divine Star" to the list of filtered spells for the cast history to prevent it from spamming
- BUGFIX: Added "Halo" to the list of filtered spells for the cast history to prevent it from spamming
- BUGFIX: Fixed a lot of xml-errors
- OTHER: Updated .toc file
- BUGFIX: Fixed a Bug that would prevent the GameTooltip from being hidden during Matches
- BUGFIX: Reduced the time the "Join Match" Button is disabled from 90 to 75 seconds, to make it available as soon as the arena gates open.
- NEW: The "Enter Match" button of the "StaticPopup1" will now be disabled for 1 minute and 30 seconds after the arena-queue pops. (Make sure to disable ArenaLive every time you want to queue for normal arenas)
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that would prevent the timer from showing the expired match time, if the UI was sized down.
- Initial Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|ArenaLive [Spectator] 2.0beta2||Beta||5.3.0||143||08/23/2013|
|ArenaLive [Spectator] 2.0beta||Beta||5.3.0||69||08/21/2013|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,314,178 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,507,474 Monthly Downloads
- 2,374,367 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,116,411 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- 884,690 Monthly Downloads