Vertical XP is a simple addon that creates a vertical experience bar. I created this addon because I have been having problems getting my experience bar to fit correctly with my current UI. After failing to find an addon to do this, I dove into learning LUA and the WoW API.
To configure Vertical XP Open the WoW menu (ESC). Go to interface, then the Addons tab. You can also type /vxp into the chat window.
If you find any bugs or have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments section and I will see what I can do.
Also check out my Vertical Rep addon: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/vertical-rep.aspx
This addon uses Ace3 and SharedMedia.
Version 1.0 11/04/2010
- Added XP Bubbles
- Added % of level for rest xp
- Added Clamp to screen toggle
- Changed color selector names in config menu
- Fixed bug: Rest XP bar not sizeing correctly when earning rest xp after running out of rest xp (Shiznicle)
- General code cleanup
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,725,621 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 424,689 Monthly Downloads
- 319,423 Monthly Downloads
- 263,241 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 255,481 Monthly Downloads