VialCooldowns - Patch 5.2
By: Ezzpify/Compile - EU Stormreaver
Updated for patch 5.2
Contact me at: VialCooldowns@hotmail.com or ingame on Stormreaver-EU (Ezzpify)
====== Description: =======
This is an AddOn which will show all the cooldowns of an enemy above their nameplates. The addon has a small config near the top of Vial.lua for changing iconsize, x y offsets and the font.
Every player spells is added to the list but if you wish to add more spells you can do that by opening VialCds.lua with notepad and add the spell ID and spell. To enable or disable watched spells open Vial.lua in notepad and add or remove the comments --
====== Bug reports: ======
- If you find any bugs with this addon, please let me know in the comments or please send me a PM.
====== Q&A's ======
The addon doesn't have an in-game config, how can I edit the size and font?
- The addon does not have an ingame config yet. I will add that when I get some time over. You can however change the size, font and X&Y axis if you open up Vial.lua with notepad, and you'll find the config at the very top.
Will this addon become messy in battlegrounds if all the cooldowns are shown?
- No, not at all! All the cooldowns of nearby players will not be shown on only one target. The cooldowns on an enemy will be shown on it's own nameplate. So if a paladin and a priest stands next to eachother, you will see the priest's cooldowns above his nameplate, and the paladin's cooldowns over the paladins nameplate!
If one player uses a cooldown but is not in range of me, will the cooldown still show up on the nameplate?
- Yes it will show the cooldown of the target EVEN if he/she was out of your range when he/she used it! No need to worry about that!
VialCooldowns Change log for v1.4.1
- Updated to 5.2
Welcome to patch 5.2, The Thunderking!
Just updated the cooldowns a bit, since I forgot to remove some commented out spells when I was testing it. Changed font and removed some unessesary code!
Other than what I mentioned above, no major changes has been made yet ;)
Hope you enjoy the patch as much as I do! Take care guys!
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,578,120 Monthly Downloads
- 1,073,354 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 688,848 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 548,392 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 466,499 Monthly Downloads