Visor2 GUI is a plugin for Visor2 which allows you to manage your interface using a (relatively) simple-to-use GUI window, rather than using command lines.
Simply type '/vzg toggle' to open the frame, left-click and drag from the "Grab" button, mouseover the frame you want to modify and release the mouse. You can now move, resize, change the alpha (transparency) or even hide the frame completely.
All the settings are saved into Visor2's database, so you can mess around as much as you like and then disable Visor2 GUI without disrupting your preferences.
Please direct all feedback to the issues hub.
- Fixed several bugs I missed earlier. Thanks to Kerecha for reporting.
- Updated for WoW 4.0.1.
- Updated for WoW 3.2.0.
- Updated for WoW 3.1.0.
- Updated for WoW 3.0.8.
- Remove old SVN stuff.
- Fixed file line endings.
- Redesigned, and fixed many bugs with the GUI itself.
- Removed SavedVariables.
- Removed the buggy, useless Virtual Frame support.
- Add safety checks to prevent "Frame [Unknown] is invalid" messages from Visor2.
- Update .toc data.
- Re-wrote VisorGUI for Visor-2.0.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,859,539 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,282,109 Monthly Downloads
- 1,756,630 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 1,073,899 Monthly Downloads
- 959,130 Monthly Downloads