WowCardioRaid is an offline standalone parser for analyzing the wow combat log output.
It's not an Addon, but a full external application. So, *do not* use CurseClient to get it, because this tool has nothing to do in the wow addon folder.
This tool supports LiveUpdate and realtime parsing.
A full intruvion manual is included in the distribution.
-launch the program
-load a WowCombatlog.txt file. Logs are located in the .\logs repertory of World of warcraft. (WCR supports live log parsing)
-watch and analyse the log in the graphic viewport throught multiple filters systems
-You can Zoom and dezoom on the timeline, select time period, select spell or event. It basically shows everything
-You can see a stats breakdown for the selected period of time.
It only works on windows. Beta version and Sources can be found at http://tixu.scribe.free.fr/
07/03/13 Release 1.09
-Fix for Wow 5.2 and the new combat log format.
-Added an option to use short numbers
-Fixed monk healer detection
- - - - - - - - -
25/04/12 Release 1.08
- Added wow5.0/MoP support for Monk
- Added New powers ("Chi" and unknown placeholders)
- Fixed a small possible (and really rare) error
- Added some HM detections for 4.3 DS raid (mostly for 10 players raid)
- - - - - - - - -
07/02/12 Release 1.07a
-updated boss/spell for 4.3
- - -
06/07/11 Release 1.07
- Fix for WowcombatLog 4.2: At this time WowCardio can read hybrid logs (wow4.0 to wow4.2). However since this require extra routine that slows down the parsing, support for 4.0 format will be disabled in the future.
- - - - - - --
26/02/11 Release 1.06
- Unicode improvements.
- Added PowerGains and Interrupt/dispel stats in unitstatspanel
- Improved focus feedback in statstree.
- Absorb Module improved (again) for to handle better both Log-Defined-absorbs, and Guessed-Absorbs. Spell like savage defense, blood shield (etc.) should now be calculated in a better accurate way. Also added a fix for AntiMagicShell, which is obviously bugged in the blizzard log.
- Improved Absorb feedback in unit-stats list: Log-Defined-Absorbs are shown in blue, Guessed-absorb are shown in italic/blue;
- Fixed some spell Datas
- - - - - - --
14/02/11 Release 1.05
- WowCardio should now handle unicode languages (chinese, russian etc.)
- Added CriticalBlock Detection and stats.
- The stats-view has been improved. Unit of the same type (same mobID) are now sorted under a summary node, (descendants nodes still show all units separately).
- Raw Parsing optimization (20% faster).
- Fixed absorbs count: WCR tries to find the real cast-count for absorb.
Rules: count as a 'real' cast
- aura_apply, if casted in combat
- aura_refresh only if the new absorb pool is lower than the previous one.
- aura_remove and aura_refresh if the related aura apply/refresh is casted out of combat
- Hpline generation improvement
- Fixed powergains type
- Fixed Translator parsing
- Added new spell/boss datas.
- few improvements/fixes
- - - - - - - ---
4/12/10 Release 1.04
- Improved Log Index. Boss are now shown in list, and logs can be filtered by boss. The new index system is using a cache file in the log folder for to speed up the process, however its possible to disabled this cache system in options.
- more Detailled Stats are available by hovering numbers.
- Added Instance/Raid detection (this can be set in unit-options, only for Boss)
- It's now possible to add a short comment in saved-WCR logs
- RawParser optimization (parsing time reduced by 50-60%)
- Minor optimization in datas structures and few bugfix/improvments
More informations in the readme
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,617,813 Monthly Downloads
- 813,627 Monthly Downloads
- 467,658 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 464,952 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 316,471 Monthly Downloads