A DPS maximiser. Displays a sequence of icons from left to right, representing the order in which you should use your abilities so that maximum DPS may be achieved. You 'plug in' modules for your class/specialisation into a single AddOn, ensuring a consistent and familiar interface across the range of your characters.
This file is a module for the We Don't Wipe AddOn. Included with this download is the very simple procedure for adding this module to We Don't Wipe. No file editing for v3.01 of WDW!!!
See We Don't Wipe to download and for full information.
Other Available Modules
- Windwalker Monks
- Frost Deathknights 2H
- Frost Deathknights DW
- Arcane Mages
- Fire Mages
- Frost Mages
- Elemental Shamans
With more to come.
- Main Hand must be buffed
- Off Hand must be buffed
- Lightning Shield must be On
- If necessary, use Tremor Totem now!
- Elemental Mastery
- Fire Totem - FE or ST as appropriate for situation/talents
- Earth Totem if situation warrants
- Elemental Blast if that Talent chosen
- Unleash Elements if Unleashed Fury talent chosen
- Lightning Bolt if 5 x Maelstrom charges
- Stormstrike / Stormblast / Primal Strike as appropriate
- Lava Lash
- Unleash Elements if Elemental Blast talent chosen
- Flame Shock if target doesn't have the debuff and Unleash Flame buff on player
- Lightning Bolt if >= 3 x Maelstrom, no Ascendance up, and Unleashed Fury talent
- Unleash Elements if Prime Elementalist talent chosen
- Flame Shock if target has the debuff and Unleash Flame buff on player
- Earth Shock
- Lightning Bolt >= 1 x Maelstrom
- Auto attack (i.e. 'Up to you'. Now's the time to trinket/pot/move etc. Icon for MH shown)
General Rotation Notes
Sometimes, if you are unable to follow the rotation closely, certain abilities will just not be suggested in the queue. This is probably because preconditions to establish optimal use of the ability were not met.
(It is possible to exclude abilities from a rotation, and yet still display their CD/availability.)
Notes Specific to the Enhancement Shaman Module
All three Tier 6 talents are catered for in the included rotation. Normally I don't list the major 'sources' for my queue logic but noticing that well-known theory crafter websites differ from the actual pro players, I must say that Purge @ Totemspot seems to be right on the money and Icy Veins is concise and clear as usual. They make shammies rock!
I encourage others to suggest their own ideas, perhaps even upload your own module if you have some LUA skills. I am happy to assist.
- Version number bump for Patch 6.0.3
- Version number bump for Patch 5.4
Naming Error while uploading
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 2,751,204 Monthly Downloads
- 1,195,460 Monthly Downloads
- 680,339 Monthly Downloads
- Map & Minimap
- 622,814 Monthly Downloads
- BigWigs Bossmods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 592,893 Monthly Downloads