If you are coming from WeakAuras 1, just delete 1, install 2 and you are ready to go. All your auras will be there. You can do this manually or via Curse Client, please don't forget to untick the option to delete your settings though!
WeakAuras is a powerful and flexible framework that allows you to display highly customizable graphics on your screen to indicate buffs, debuffs, and a whole host of similar types of information. It was originally meant to be a lightweight replacement for Power Auras, but it now incorporates many features that Power Auras does not, while still remaining more efficient and easy to use.
- An intuitive and powerful configuration interface
- Custom textures including all textures from Power Auras and the new Cataclysm spell alerts
- Progress bars and textures that show the exact duration of auras
- Displays based on auras, health, power (mana, rage, soul shards, holy power, etc.), cooldowns, combat events, runes, totems, items, and many other triggers
- Preset and user-defined animations
- Custom side-effects such as chat announcements or sounds
- Grouping, which allows multiple displays to be positioned and configured at the same time
- CPU optimizations such as conditional loading/unloading of displays, modularity, and prevention of full aura scanning
- Powerful customization options, such as animation paths, on-show/on-hide code, and custom triggers, for Lua-savvy users
To open the options window, type "/wa" or "/weakauras"
Note: WeakAuras works better with more media!
For in-depth documentation, see the Usage page.
For some examples of what WeakAuras can do, see the Examples page!
- Please see the Usage page.
- If you need help with your set-up, post in the Forum.
- If you've discovered something that's clearly wrong, or if you get an error, Post a Ticket.
- If you have a general comment or concern, feel free to comment on the main page!
Support the project
Benjamin Staneck <email@example.com>
2014-10-15 23:30:56 +0200
- fix cooldown swirl
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|