This addon feeds off the "Spell Alerts" that Blizzard added to the game in Cataclysm, incorporating many of the various HUD-type spell/proc alerting mods out there. The downside of the builtin Spell Alerts is that for new players, there's no easy way to tell which flashy thing in the middle of the screen corresponds to which flashy button on their action bars, especially when their talents are proccing often in a short period.
What Just Procced is a training helper for the builtin alerts. When a spell alert is shown, it will print the name (and link if possible) that procced the alert, along with where in the HUD the alert is displayed.
Use /wjp to toggle the addon on and off; it will always start turned off.
If you're a reasonably proficient speaker of non-English languages, any translations you can do would be welcome! Just make changes at http://www.wowace.com/addons/what-just-procced/localization/ and then send me a PM to notify me. I can offer nothing in return except public credit, my appreciation, and a beverage of your choice if you're ever in town.
2012-08-28 Farmbuyer of US-Kilrogg <email@example.com>
Update TOC, tested on beta.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,578,120 Monthly Downloads
- 1,073,354 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 688,848 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 548,392 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 466,499 Monthly Downloads