WhoHas modifies every tooltip in the game to show which of your characters have the item in the tooltip, and where. This works in your inventory, at the auction house, on chat links, and even in trade skill windows. The tooltip will show how many of the item each of your characters have, and where - in their inventory, in the bank, equipped, or even in their inbox. This can be useful for managing your overall inventory, or for finding out who has the items you need for crafting.
WhoHas requires a separate addon to track all of your personal items. WhoHas currently supports:
WhoHas will auto-select the best backend to use based on the inventory addons you have enabled. It will search for addons in the order shown above. I may be able to add support for other inventory addons on request.
WhoHas supports English and is partially translated into German and French, thanks to the efforts of Pelion, and more recently, TorenAltair. If you would like to help finish the German and French translations, please let me know.
To prevent WhoHas from showing tooltips for specific items, enter "/whohas ignore ITEM NAME" in chat, where ITEM NAME is the item you don't want WhoHas tooltips for. You can also type "/whohas ignore " (make sure to include the space at the end) and then shift-click on the item you want to ignore to fill in its name.
Code hosted by GitHub
- Completely rewrote the Armory scanner. WhoHas should now support future versions of Armory better.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads